youtube videos

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by TWOTIMESRALPHI, Sep 22, 2006.

1. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

2. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

that was so good I could CRY!!! GREAT JOB!

3. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Good video with the Final countdown music track:MusicBigGrin: :
    Scenes of Ben Wallace in his prime> 2002-2004, > unfortunately that Big Ben is just a memory as he will never be able to be the monster he was back then:stirthepot:

Over 2 minutes of Grant Hill as if he won something?? but nothing on the other suffering Pistons superstar/leaders like Stackhouse, Bing, or Lanier, (Dang we could use Hill now to lead our bench):sssh:

I posted the video below back in the summer, but just a reminder that the Pistons could have ruled for five+ years if Joe had been able to mesh the starters of 2004-2006 with the bench of 2001-2003 :nod: :hail: Click on below

YouTube - Alternatorz - Dig In

4. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

5. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

thanks for that Link!
    Note: The video I posted hasn't been done by me.
    It makes this vid special for me since I became a Pistons fan in his rookie season and mostly because of him- I was quite young back than, though and I tend to get sentimental when seeing this old stuff.

This is another nice video (warning: explicit language!)
    YouTube - Detroit Pistons Mix

There is finesse move by Sheed that shows flahes of his talent in the post, a nice in your face dunk against Shaq, the Ben block against Shaq from this year with Tay's finish or a nice pass from CB to Ham who finishes with a dunk- unfortunately the quality's not the best...
    And check out the ending, it's VERY FUNNY given the actual development of our roster!!!
    Another one, by need4sheed.com that is also very nice (also contains some explicit language by Guru and Snoop Dogg):
    YouTube - Detroit Pistons "Family"

6. DaviaG-Rap

DaviaG-Rap First Round Draft Pick

The days of the Alternatorz were definately my happiest as a fan. Of course those were also the days of Micheal Curry, Clifford Robinson, and Chucky Atkins. You pretty much have to have a bench when those guys are starting.

Why is Joe having such difficulty reproducing a bench? Personally, I like the talent he assembles, but the chemistry and production hasn't been very good. Of course the bench isn't really a "unit" anymore and they don't really play enough to have the same impact as the Alternatorz. Thats what happens when you have the best starting 5 in the NBA I guess. The thing is we will never know how good our bench guys really are until we see them 20minutes a game.

Everyone but a few hated Carlos Arroyo when he was here, but he is a very productive player if he recieves enough minutes...11 isn't enough. Hopefully, Flip Murray, Maxiell and Delfino will get that opportunity. Those guys are definately more talented than Jones, Corliss, and Barry. Now we just need Zelly.

7. lazyberbs

lazyberbs First Round Draft Pick

This is a great tribute to three of the most agile and showy of some great Pistons. I really enjoyed it.

It dispelled one rumor going around that Grant could not take it to the hole.

And I would have liked to see Lambs in there.

There was never a Piston who was more agile or showy than he. :pound: :pound: :pound: