Would you trade Carlos Arroyo?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by puertoricanballer, Nov 6, 2005.

1. DirtyMoney

DirtyMoney First Round Draft Pick

This is good. The way the coach make it seem is that there is no one comparable in Tay's position. I think the guards are easy to let go(2/3), but can we get a true 4 to back up Tay?? Another question I have is why are all the guards who left Detroit flourishing and starting and we can't seem to find anyone suitable to back up Chauncey. If it all comes down to defense then Mike James is the one who came in and helped, but he is too good to ride the bench. There is only one other guy who would be suitable coming off of the bench and he will come cheaply. Hint: he chokes people. The other problem would be planning for the future while trying to get a championship. San An went with veterans off of the bench and they are doing pretty well, so would it hurt to get vets on the bench?? December 15th is suppose to be a special trade day.

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I'll give Lb4Lb a push on the Mike James /Arroyo transition. Mike James was a starter in waiting, we would be holding him back. I liked the way MJ blew Lb4Lb off and just took it to the hole. As for Memo / Sheed it was a close win for Lb4Lb as he got the 'ship. Memo is good; will he stay healthy?