WNBA games are fixed too.

Discussion in 'Other Hoops Talk' started by hlbimage, Jul 1, 2008.

1. hlbimage

hlbimage First Round Draft Pick

I'm watching the overtime game between the Shocks and Stars the refs is frakking fouled out two of the Shocks players and five other fouls on various Shocks players. Is the commissioner of the WNBA related to David Stern the commissioner of the NBA?

Basketball in America is a frakking joke.

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

The league just can't hang with Detroit Basketball.
    Or it's bad coaching.

3. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

They want parity and can't have a team running away with the division or fans in some cities just won't show up. Similar situation in Los Angeles today. Lisa Leslie was in foul trouble the whole game and fouled out after only playing 11 minutes and the NY Liberty won after scoring 38 points in the 4th qtr and going to the FT line 35 times to the Sparks 20. Candace Parker was not enough to save them...

With Bill Laimbeer being ...well Bill Laimbeer, his players have to out play the refs bias vs BL. Of course when Ms Bigshot Katie Smith is shooting 12 treys in one game you have to hope that you are winning the game or she is hitting at least half of them. :sssh:

4. hlbimage

hlbimage First Round Draft Pick

Well, with Seatle Storm just won over LA Sparks. I had to resurrect my old thread which wasn't hard to find :MusicBigGrin:. All of the Conference Playoff games are going to game 3 which in WNBA league is like a Game 7 in the NBA. Can we all now shout at the top of our lungs that this stuff is fixed? But it won't make me stop watching though. I like watching basketball even if it was played by chicks. :stirthepot: That Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson can persuade me to watch anytime :sssh:.

5. Pistons Lover

Pistons Lover First Round Draft Pick

I actually think that refs of basketball has a vendetta against Deee-troit Basketballlll!!! LOL I actually do. They know that we are two of the greatest teams in the NBA and the WNBA. Everyone in the world wants to see our teams fail because of what city they represent and I actually do believe that.

6. LA Dre

I am watching them too Hib...lets see if all of the fav home teams win the game three or will refs (league) figure out a way allow the Sparks steal victory in Seattle so that the WNBA poster girl Candace parker can increase ratings as she tries to become the first person since Bill Russell in 1956 to win the collegiate BB championship, Olympic gold medal and professional BB titles.

7. LA Dre

8. RipBillupsRJC

RipBillupsRJC Second Round Draft Pick

College basketball minus Duke is beautiful.

9. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Interesting idea posting this in the WNBA officiating thread.... :confused:

10. LA Dre

I am still surprised that the league and officials didn't fix the San Antonio/LA series so that Parker could go to the finals vs the Shock.

Mama will comeback a little out of shape when the season starts so the Sparks will probably miss or struggle to get in playoffs especially with Lisa Leslie being almost 37 years old when the season starts.

11. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 Team Captain Forum Donor

Duke is No. 2 in the country, aren't they?