Who wants to help me improve the forum?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Apr 30, 2012.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

My only thing is, I'd like people who can participate throughout. It's not an everyday thing, but if you'll be gone for a week at a time, you won't be much help to be honest.

@TFD, we've got great mods. As per the video, I want to find ways to grow this group and keep giving you guys a reason (or reasons) to come back. I'm very serious about making the community better for the people who use it.

2. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

As we've all said before, we appreciate your efforts Ros. In a way, this board is a small part of my daily life and it's something I look forward to.
    I'll help in any way that I can. If it's one thing that I can offer, it's an opinion and some ideas. I'm in marketing and these are two elements that I'm asked to contribute on a daily basis.

I'm interested to hear more details about what the vision is for this place and possibly help generate some ideas on how we might get there.

3. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

I'm not too good with ideas and stuff........

4. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

I thought the name "Bad Back Wilcox" was a good idea.

5. The Panda

The Panda Garbage Post All Star Forum Donor

I know I haven't been here a long time, but this has quickly shot to the top of my list of internet usage. I really do love this place. Its welcoming, and the people are friendly and respectful. The latter being extremely rare in forums which now tend to be dominated by 15 year old douchebags (not a dig at any younger members).

I work as an HR Analyst, have no web or design skills. However, if there is anything I can do, I am happy to assist :)

6. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

If people want to participate, I need a clear and positive statement that you're "in" because there looks like a lot of posts where I can't tell if people are in, out or otherwise.

We can definitely use more voices if people can commit a little of their time.

7. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Perhaps the ambiguity of the request gives hesitancy. We are all here and then we are not knowing the surface, the middle and the request of depth that might be beyond ourselves. You need to open up.

linwood likes this.