Away Washington Wizards Monday March 26 2012

Discussion in 'March 2012' started by roscoe36, Mar 24, 2012.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. Detroit

50.0%
  2. Washington

50.0%
  1. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Tanking aside, that was a heck of a win by the Pistons with guys who had struggled at various points of the game hanging in there. (Although I can't stop thinking what a loss in this game would have done to the standings.)

Stuckey hasn't really flourished at the end of one possession games so it was good to see him do so. I don't know what his problem was early on with the O fouls, but he left Joggin' Rodney back in the locker room at half time. I think him simply being willing to shoot jumpers has helped him.

Teams seem to have figured out not to let Monroe put the ball on the floor as a set up to his shot.

Nene is a really skilled offensive player.

2. Susie914

Susie914 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

This was a FUN game to go to. Our seats were 3 rows back under the basket near the Piston bench. When you are that close you can see all the muscleing that goes on under there and appreciate how intense it can get. My man Ben W was muscleing Nene like crazy, he was GOOD. JJ was also doing really well, fun to see him all close up. I got Rodney's autograph, also Greg Kelser and George Blaha, got in trouble for going over there, but they were very gracious. Also slapped hands with all the guys running back for half time, told them they were doing a good job, altho really the game was not that great in the first half. It was a really good time, I have to give props to my boss who took me for the really good seats. There was quite alot of Piston's fans there I was surprised how many, talked to some who were in our section. What I wouldn't give to go to a game at the Palace........maybe one day......

roscoe36, raxrets, Walter and 3 others like this.
  3. brofmfa

brofmfa Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Oh Susie, I've been watching the play that BK jumped to the bench for the loos ball, I watched over and over again just guessed who those beautiful lady was you.