vs Orlando Magic Sunday January 31 6:00 pm

Discussion in 'January 2010' started by roscoe36, Nov 3, 2009.

1. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

@ Brap and @ Merc, One last note, over the last month Stuckey has not looked as AWFUL at the PG spot as he looked in the past, indeed he has shown some progress, but in no way would I want Joe to ever feel like we are set at the PG spot so we don't need to look for one, you know he has a tendency to do stuff like that, allow me to remind you....."I have Tayshaun Prince, I don't need Carmelo Anthony":nerd2: "I have Richard Rip Hamilton, I don't see a need for Dwayne Wade" "I've watched film of Darko schooling a chair and some orange cones, don't need Chris Bosh"

OK, I've gotten that off my chest, now, I'm going to be very mature and simply agree to disagree.

2. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Fair enough KG... your points have been well taken (and necesary)...
    We all benefit if he "gets it" ...
    The unanswered question is will it ever happen?... for now I'll take the slight improvements as a willingness to try.

3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I'm amazed that Will Bynum was playing on these ankles that have now sidelined him for this long.

4. Brap

Brap Starter

LB develops teams, but, with him, rookies sit.

He's never been one to develop young players. He's pretty much kicked all of Detroit's, NY's (remember him running Ariza off the team?) and now Charlotte's young players off those teams.

His development of teams involves playing his veterans to death. He loaded the minutes up on Tay, for example, and he's doing the same with Gerald Wallace and Jackson.