1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

vs New Jersey Nets Wednesday April 6 7:30 pm

Discussion in 'April 2011' started by roscoe36, Oct 19, 2010.

1. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

It's April in the D. We've got Tigers on FSD and Red Wings on FSD+.

2. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

NBA.com says it will be on LP.

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

4. Pistons0809

Pistons0809 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

"Gadzuric starting for Nets along with Lopez, Vujacic, West and Farmar. No D Williams, Humphries or Morrow, who killed Pistons at NJ." - Keith Langlois, via Twitter.

5. copper

copper Bench Warmer

6. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Turkey Collider delivers when it matters.

Rodney Stuckey returns with a bang in Pistons victory | detnews.com | The Detroit News

7. linwood

linwood All-Star

8. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

I must admit, I couldn't quite contain my uncontrollable laughter when I read the headline "Rodney Stuckey returns with a bang". Never before has a more appropriate headline been written about Super Collider.

Big-ups to Stuckey for really going out on a limb and stating that he'd "play until the final buzzer". That's some leadership right there folks!

9. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Q has finally found a way to get the most out of these guys! the perfect combination of benching, ignoring, and lineup tweaking has culminated in this performance. It's just a shame that it took this long and that he may not be here next year to ride it to a title.

10. Delfino Delivers

Delfino Delivers Bench Warmer

See my new thread for the answer.

11. Susie914

Susie914 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

This was a strange game. Couldn't find it on tv, so DirectTV directed me to channel 757. NO hd, the screen had the scores way over on the right, off the screen and I couldn't see the score or the 24 second clock the whole game. Tried messin' with it, no luck. George B and Rick M were doing the radio audio for the game, this is what you heard for the commentary. No Greg K. No Belle Tire commercials, alot of camera shots of the Palace crowd. It was different for sure. Not bad tho, George is real good at keeping you knowing the score and I never get to listen to Rick M, I liked his feedback. I can hardly watch anything now that is not is hd, i'm spoiled big time.

12. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

Didn't watch the game so comments are few questions are many.....

The writeup I read said the Lopez was scoring on everybody... was he just that good last night or was the defense (and who was on him mostly) that pathetic.

And how much credit goes to Q for trying something different (zone def) with 10 mins left and a guy who was unstoppable not scoring again.... or does all the credit go to the bad Nets team not trying to get the ball to there best player on the court?

I think that Rip if nothing else the last month has made himself tradable again... depending on what happens with the CBA and where the new cap is set. I really wish he and Prince could finish in Detroit but I just don't think they can be good team players in the future here.... Great pieces for another team though much like Chauncey was when he went to Denver.

13. copper

copper Bench Warmer

Lopez was scoring on everyone, he was hitting jumpers and driving to the hoop, he was drawing fouls too. I think the zone made it more difficult for the nets to get it into him but I think a better team would have found a way to get him the ball.