1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

vs New Jersey Nets Saturday February 6 7:30 pm

Discussion in 'February 2010' started by roscoe36, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Is it really a compliment to bestow the As he goes They go mantle on Charlie V as they did on last nights broadcast when they team was 16-32 with the 4th worst record in the L. Methinks things are going pretty poorly for #31.

There was a great replay of CV's defensive philosophy when Kris Humphries got an offensive board and got stripped of the ball from behind by #31. With his feet firmly on the ground CV closed his eyes and swung his right arm as hard as he possibly could. He connected this time, but I don't see his foul trouble going away.

That play where Harris and Hayes collided was as weird as any I've seen.

Is there a better feeling than watching the 2 big free agent signings from last year leaving a close game with 7:30 and 5 minutes to go in the 4th?

I totally thought of tanking when Tay came back into the game for Gordon in the 4th.

2. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

This has to be the most non-complementary group of players that I've ever seen wear a Pistons Jersey.

Tayshaun Prince........He and the rest of the world knows that he's being showcased for a trade and he's doing everything possible to show the rest of the NBA how gahd awful of a player he is.

I give Rip credit, Rip is making it clear that he still has some game left and that he can still provide major help to a contender vying for a championship.

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Tayshaun is just positioning himself to win comeback player of the year next season. He'll be the first re-animated corpse in NBA history.

4. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

:pound:

5. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

That's :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: man.

6. FreshPrince22

FreshPrince22 Bench Warmer

Yea, the whole, Jonas sitting the 4th while Tayshaun comes in for Ben Gordon thing pretty much sums up this team for the last 4-5 years or so. Zero accountability w/the vets. They get their minutes regardless. Jonas was NINE for NINE, and he couldn't get on the floor late in the game. laughable.

7. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

What I wouldn't give to know - who or what trades - Joe has turned down that has kept Taynk on this roster.

8. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Oh, I don't know. It shouldn't be too hard in guessing that it might be the same crew who might be after Stuckey.

JD defines himself with a distinct and close association with certain players. The first tag match was with Tay and the second one being Stuckey. Not very complicated at all. When this happens, he doesn't know the color of the sky.

9. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

You don't have to be a big fan of Stuckey, but lumping him in with Prince is downright insulting (to Stuckey).

10. raxrets

raxrets Team Captain

nah. contract season has been good cause in NBA for corpse reanimation.

except for Darko, whose corpse is too rotten for resurrection

11. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

I don't think that's what pass was doing. He was simply stating that Joe has his "pet" players and once that happens he loses all sense of logic concerning that player. Pet player #1-Tay, new Pet player - Rodney Stuckey. I can just imagine:

Scott Perry: "Joe you're Blackberry's been buzzing like crazy today!"
    Joe: "I know"
    Scott: "Well who is it"
    Joe: "Those stupid GM's from Utah and New Orleans, they keep trying to acquire Stuckey...idiots, don't they know he's untouchable!!!"
    Scott: "Who are they offering?"
    Joe: "Chris Paul and Deron Williams, but I keep telling them WE ALREADY HAVE A PG!"

12. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

[SIGN]:pound::crying:[/SIGN]