vs Miami Heat Wednesday March 23 7:30 pm

Discussion in 'March 2011' started by roscoe36, Oct 19, 2010.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

2. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

LeBron and the other of the "big 3" will be taking their talents to Auburn Hills tonight.

Here is the Pistons Weekly newsletter. It provides pregame, scouting report, injury updates, as well as other things like:
    • John Salley will be on Pistons chat this Friday
    • The Automotion will be hitting pubs in Royal Oak this Friday
    • Jonas Jerebko will be at the Livonia Meijer's on Sunday
    • Take a behind-the-scenes look at Roundball One
    Pistons Weekly Newsletter
  3. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

BL,
    HOW could you forget to mention that Rip is going to be on "Imagination Movers" this Friday???

He'll be teaching my 2-year old son valuable lessons like how to effectively "quit the team" as well as how to "question authority figures through the use of profanity-filled tirades".
  4. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

I am going to post here, just because only 2 replies to this thread, against Miami - just seems kind of pathetic. Sure, we have all lost interest as the season winds down with pretty much no playoff hopes left. Sure, with the ownership thing being up in the air, with nothing seemingly happening, what is there to talk about really Piston wise. And Kuester is still the coach, and he still can't coach. Dumars, the guy who hired him, and for so many years now has failed to follow up on his draft picks to ensure we get any good from them - is still around. So many reasons to quit hoping, and quit paying attention. Guess this is all pretty depressing better stop before I get even further in the dumps about the Pistons.

With that said, as long as the game stays competitive tonight, I will be watching. Well, actually, can't really say that. Last game I watched a news briefing instead for the last 6 minutes of a tight game. Guess even I have lost most interest in the Pistons. Hmm, and that usually means everyone else has lost interest - because I am usually the last to do so.

I do hope for a good game. If not news briefing I want to watch happens to come on I might even watch at least most of the game. Unless its a blowout early in which case I doubt I will watch more than a little of the first quarter.
  5. Nemo

Nemo Pun Master Forum Donor

Nice to see a fan try to conjure up some interest. Shame you don't like bacon.
  6. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I watch all of the games....and expect them to compete in all of them and then expect that carefree play and carefree coaching to catch up with them which will possibly result in a close loss...

The last time the Heat played the Pistons at the Palace on 2/11, the game appeared to be over midway through the second quarter as the Heat toyed with the Detroiters.

Not sure what will happen in this game, but hopefully they show some pride and hang with them all the way to end..
  7. roscoe36

I might try and catch some of this game tonight. I'd like to blow off some steam, and watching the growth of GMON might be suitable entertainment for that purpose.
  8. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm watching, maybe even chatting for the second half. Making fun of LBJ is too much fun to pass up.
  9. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

I rarely missed a game during the Teal years and I don't plan to start now. I die pretty hard. ...I guess I'm a diehard.

Besides, The Pistons are my favorite team and the Heat are my least favorite team. That has to count for something.
  10. copper

copper Bench Warmer

I watch just about every game, and have to listen to the jeering from my wife as I do it...damn woman:gun1: If she isnt teasing me about wasting my sundays with the lions? its a razzing about how the pistons are crap and I should clean the bathroom or do something useful with my time. I look for any reason to watch some of these games, whether its the continued growth of gm..or the wishful thinking that we may have a terrico white appearance..or even the unthinkable kuester sticking with the same starting line up or rotation for more than a couple games. Im a lifer and unfortunately my tormentor lives with me to ridicule my teams 24/7.:yellowprison:
  11. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

I haven't missed a single game so far this season either, I just don't post about it since it feels like the same thing every game - Q lets the dice decide the starting 3 next to GM and Tay, GM records a double double and the Pistons lose.
  12. Nemo

Nemo Pun Master Forum Donor

I'll be using this by the second quarter tonight...:)

[​IMG]
  13. copper

copper Bench Warmer

lmao...too funny..I got the foaming one and a scrub brush:sssh:
  14. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

I complain about the schedule when the Pistons have a few days off then I complain when they got a game to play that night. Lately it feels like a homework assignment to watch a game.

I knew things had taken a turn for the worse last Friday when I had the Knicks game recorded but opted to watch the NCAA tourney instead and when those games bored me I watched Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares Revisited.
  15. copper

copper Bench Warmer

that big girl lost alot of weight after she sold the place vincenzos?
  16. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Indeed she did. I was on the edge of my seat. I wish Gordon Ramsey coached the Pistons.
  17. copper

copper Bench Warmer

If he did he certainly wouldnt be miked for the game
  18. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

The Heat are favored by 8.5 points.
  19. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

whats the spread for the 2nd quarter ?
  20. roscoe36