1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

vs LA Clippers Friday December 17 7:30 pm

Discussion in 'December 2010' started by roscoe36, Oct 19, 2010.

1. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

You are correct.

2. FreshPrince22

FreshPrince22 Bench Warmer

Have you watched Chauncey at all this season? He's a shell. This isn't '04 Chauncey, the one that rejuvenated Denver, or even the one that continually choked in the ECF. He has fallen off at least as badly as his BFF.

This collapse was inevitable. It was happening with or without Chauncey. Joe just botched it by dumping a bunch of money on Rip, Gordon, and CV. Let's see if he can pile on this offseason when he throws some stupid contract at Tayshaun (any contract).

3. pgrnpacer

pgrnpacer First Round Draft Pick

I would agree to keep Tay on the roster for.....say....2 mil a year with the understanding that he gets 12-15 minutes a game tops as the 2nd backup to our starters JJ and Daye.

4. pgrnpacer

pgrnpacer First Round Draft Pick

Why is it that Hamilton can't perform the way Reggie Miller did at the twilight of his career? Is it the lack of a pass-first PG? Is it the fact that Hamilton only recently developed a 3 point shot in to his game and is not even in the same realm of efficiency with it as Reggie was?

I want to say that the days of keeping a player on a team for an entire career are over....but Reggie did it. How does someone like Tay making 10+ mil a year go back to making <5 mil? Or does someone think he will get an offer over 5 mil somewhere and I am just crazy?

5. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

It shows how great of a player Reggie was, Reggie got it done for a looooooong time and I believe that he will one day be in the Hall of Fame, can't say the same for Rip.

6. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Yep reggie will be going to the HOF...without a ring. Rip has one and probably won't even get on the ballot when eligible.

7. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Reggie had more range. The 3 point shot is more devastating and it forces the defenders to overplay, which opens up the rest.

When a player gets older, they need that 3-point line (Sheed for example... if he didn't have that, he would have retired 3 years earlier).