vs Indiana Pacers Tuesday March 23 7:30 pm

Discussion in 'March 2010' started by roscoe36, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Gelo

Gelo Second Round Draft Pick

Up to now we have been swept by Cavaliers, Lakers, Mavericks, Jazz, Thunder, Trail Blazer, Pacers and Clippers. Suns, Raptors, Heat and Bulls will probably be added to this list too.
  2. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

He should be doing this twice a week at least.
    He has the hands of a newborn baby.
  3. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm pretty sure my 8-month-old daughter has a better grip than KB:

[​IMG]
  4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

She's a cutey who looks like she can at least hold on to the rim...
  5. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

That's a technical foul unless she is just holding on to the window sill to avoid landing on the pet cat.
  6. LA Dre

After Flip was let go by the Pistons, he will never allow the Pistons to get a better potential spot than the Wizards. They will monitor the score board and will only "try" to win if we are already winning. If we are losing they will continue to mail in their tank job with only Blatche filling his stat sheets...

Meanwhile Kuester showed some emotion last night getting kicked out of the game...guess he wanted no part of the tanking that was starting to set in mid third quarter.
  7. hitafreethrow

hitafreethrow Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

The Wizards had the TANK running on all cylinders last night as Blatche didnt even touch the floor after the first quarter. Atta boy Flip.
  8. Brap

Brap Starter

Getting in the refs faces a bit more to protect his players will be ground Kuester needs to take next season. I think this is an area where he has been a bit weak.
  9. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Kwame subbed in for Max early in the 3rd Q when Maxey picked up his 5th foul. On one hand you could say that it was a C for C swap, but on the other hand you could argue that Kwame Brown has now beat out Charlie the Garbage Time All Star for minutes.

I wonder if Stuckey coming off the bench could make the 3 guard line-up more effective. You could play him at 3 positions depending on the match up.

Have the Pistons only won 2 divisional games against the Bucks?

I like Kwame Brown, I don't care if you think I am weird.
  10. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Sometime during the game Kwame zipped a hard pass to one of the guards and he flubbed the catch.

Kwame had this see-it's-not-so-easy look on his face.
  11. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

Talk about times you would want to kick a player off your team.... salary cap issues besides the point...

NBA Blog: Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports Blogs

To make matters worse, Wizards Coach Flip Saunders benched starting forward Andray Blatche after he played just 7 minutes 31 seconds. Saunders said he pulled Blatche initially to discuss the player not getting back on defense but that Blatche refused to listen to the coaching staff.
    Saunders said his assistants attempted to talk to Blatche about the situation multiple times but that Blatche's response was "he just didn't want to play."
    "I'm disappointed. I'm the most disappointed I've ever been in 15 years with a player," Saunders said. "Most disappointed."
  12. Brap

Brap Starter

It's incredible that a guy like Blatche wouldn't get that being coachable is in his own self-interest.

Some people just have an "I'm right, and if you don't agree, you're f'd" certainty about life.
  13. LA Dre

10 of our 23 victories have come against four teams, 4 over the Wizards, and 2 each over the Sixers, Nets and Bucs.

There is still possibility that in addition to sweeping Flips' tanksters, we could still do the same to the other two bottom feeders/tankers in the "reverse" standings ahead of us in the Nets and Twolves...which bodes the question, how did we lose that one game to Warriors??
  14. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Wow! Look at those wrist. Is she doing chin-ups everyday? You better be good to her, she has that determination look.
  15. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Remember the comments from the Pacer announcers about how CV was an all star after-the-fact. Little late for Q. Still, there is next year.
  16. Gelo

Gelo Second Round Draft Pick

Everything could happen on this team now because we have too many unsolved problems. Just wait and see if we can add Nets to our sweeping list on 26th.
  17. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Flip just doesn't command respect. Something about him.
  18. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

That's what he wants you to think. A key to great coaching is getting player buy-in and Flip's guy seems to have taken tanking to a whole new level of commitment.
  19. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Langlois is keeping the chair warm for you if this is an example of your high level spin.
  20. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

on pti today they talked about him.... the player not the dumb coach... and before the season even started the lockerroom said this guy was probably the most lazy player any of them have ever played with. While I agree flip doesn't demand respect.... talk about being pathetic, you only let yourself down by refusing to listen and saying "i don't want to play".... i just can't imagine myself ever doing that, besides looking the fool, i couldn't let my team down...

He had the gall to say today that the thing was maybe 25 percent his fault? who does he think is at fault for him not wanting to listen to the coach and saying "i don't want to play"..... just a fool that should be sent packing