vs Chicago Bulls Thursday December 31 3:00 pm

Discussion in 'December 2009' started by roscoe36, Nov 3, 2009.

1. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

If he is, Q ought to be doing a better job of coaching him on how to maximize his value. :MusicBigGrin:

Right now he isn't impressing anybody.

2. Delfino Delivers

Delfino Delivers Bench Warmer

I concur. :MusicBigGrin:

3. Delfino Delivers

I am just not sure with our current line up that playing anyone the extra minutes will help in the long run. By reducing the minutes of the main guys, the reserves which are mostly rookies, get a chance to play and improve. So not only are we keeping the main guys fresh, we are developing talent all season long. This will pay dividends if not this year then next.

The 4/5 are going to have to be played by committee. Kwamae against the BIG 5's and Ben or Wilcox against the smaller. Getting the most out of these two positions is the biggest challenge that Q will have this season. He needs to somehow make them a respectable unit.

4. Delfino Delivers

Quote:
    "I know we're disappointed we lost this one, but I'm seeing positives that we're heading in the right direction," Kuester said.

I meant to address this a while back so better late then never. I get the same feeling myself. We are getting really, really, really good looks at the basket right now. We are not hitting the shots but some of these are wide open without a defender in sight.

Once we start hitting these shots; even more opportunities will open up as defenses try to recover and adjust. It is a matter of this team being able to hit shots. That in turn will allow us to set up on defense instead of being back on our heels as the opposition runs the rebound down and back at us.