vs Chicago Bulls Sunday March 28 6:00 pm

Discussion in 'March 2010' started by roscoe36, Nov 3, 2009.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

They have been wretched because they are trying to play defense like a Larry Brown team, while having the personnel to be a poor version of the Golden State Warriors.

Dumars is either fearless or incompetent. I honestly cannot say which, but I don't think anyone saw any hidden genius to his plan, and sure enough, when put into action, it is less than genius.
  2. Brap

Brap Starter

We'll see. There's no way anyone can feel totally confident about assessing this team -- we've been too clobbered with the injuries.

Assuming Gordon and CV are top offensive players at their respective positions, then we've got them, plus Stuckey, Bynum (I assume we resign him), Tay and Rip's contracts - both very tradeable - even Rip's in another year or 1.5 years because the last year isn't guaranteed, Wilcox's contract, JJ, Daye, Jerebko and the 2010 and 2011 draft picks. That's a lot of assets, and until we fine tune the team either keeping or trading those assets, we really won't know how Joe did after he broke up our fading team.

We'll know a lot more in 2012.
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I don't need to be Emeril Lagasse to know how jambalaya should taste.

This team is bad. Super bad. The injuries are the only excuse not to fire Dumars.
  4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Or Kuester, but I would wonder what Izzo would do with the younger kids, and put more stock in his abilities than Curry and Kuester...
  5. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor