vs Charlotte Bobcats Wednesday February 2 7:30 pm

Discussion in 'February 2011' started by roscoe36, Oct 19, 2010.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

2. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

3. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Must win game.
  4. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Lots of free sporting events this year.
  5. LA Dre

I am hoping that there are some freebies available at the Palace next Friday when I get there next week...but since it's the Heat, I suspect the only free tickets would be in the crows nest....
  6. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

7. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

'Cats are on the last game of their 5-game roadtrip and are tired. We should win this game.

Pistons by 1.
  8. LA Dre

Yeah my other team, the Clippers spanked them by 15 on Saturday night and then the BobCats loss to the struggling Jazz on Monday only scoring 78 pts....we should be able to put up at least 79 tonight and win this one...afterall we had two full days of rest....maybe Ben, Stuckey or even Rip might be available???.....
  9. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

BBen was apparently at practice yesterday and he's expected to play today. I don't know where I read this (in one of the game previews somewhere), but Rip apparently is feeling a little better, and might be available. But I think that nasty stomach flu may flare up again if Q can't commit to ending the DNP-JB streak for Rip.
  10. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

He might be allergic to the pleather on the chairs.
  11. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

12. pgrnpacer

pgrnpacer First Round Draft Pick

What is this Ben Gordon running around multiple screens running down the shot clock garbage?......I thought we were done with that offense? If we are going to go back to that offense we might as well put Rip back in the game and use him and his game strengths.

I don't understand this coach.
  13. copper

copper Bench Warmer

Man, Tay stunk up that 3rd quarter like a public washroom. Between his misses, throwaways and clock burning dribbling...arrgggg.. when he is off like he has been the last couple games he really stinks. He is an offensive speedbump. We dont need backdowns and isos, we need penetration and dishing.
  14. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

The worst thing about it, it seems Tay is trying to outshine Daye - and thats just sad. Sure Daye is a better 3 point shooter vs. Tay. Tay has to deal with it and begin again to help the team - not fight his own personal battles.

Other than that - Bynum should not have dressed tonight. Sure he did ok after they got way ahead and slowed it down some. But really, the game was already pretty much lost. TMAC certainly could have come in to finish up the game. TMAC had quite the game going.
  15. Brap

Brap Starter

The two sites I've used to watch games atdhe.net and channelsurfing.net have been taken over by and closed by the government. Seriously. Is free internet streaming TV dead now?
  16. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

I had the exact same thoughts. Goes to prove it ain't just Rip who promotes this nonsense. Rip has the height such that if he gets any separation he can shoot the ball. Gordon is very dependent on those screens when we use him like that. What are the chances we are trying to score inside if everyone is concentrating on setting picks?

On Bynums play - for the most part, it stunk. I believe he was about minus 16 or so at one point in the game. The subsequent rally with him out there does not mask what happened. You take Bynum out of the equation, and the Pistons have a much better chance of winning this one.
  17. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

atdhe is now at .me.
  18. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

It's pretty painful watching Kwame Brown get a solid double double against us. He was dominating the are with the paint on it. He's actually for real this year though. He's had a few powerful games (15 & 16, 13 & 18, etc). As they indicated in the broadcast, it's the result of him working with Charles Oakley. In Minny, Rambis and Laimbeer got Darko going. Maybe the Pistons need a big man legend on staff to develop our bigs (Ben Wallace might be filling that role).

Strange game Diaw has. Leads the game with 9 assists and has 0 points to go along with it.

And very frustrating seeing Jackson raining jumpers on us the entire night. I could tell he was on fire after the 3rd one. Is he that unstoppable? I guess if we stopped him, they'd just run more plays for Kwame. It's a true pick your poison situation.

One last thought- Nazr is a stiff.
  19. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

Hey, but we got Big Ben Wallace to teach our big men. You know, stuff like how to blow a layup. How to airball a freethrow. All that good stuff.
  20. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. You beat me to it! :pound: