1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

UM VS. Miami

Discussion in 'Other Hoops Talk' started by Abe Froemen, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

I started to watch this game on espn 2 rather than the Illini game vs. NC and had to go back to Illini because Graham Brown just plain sucks. He had every shot blocked and blocked bad by a small Miami team and he can’t rebound for crap. As much as it pains me to say it I will be rooting for state in bball because UM just does not have the talent, hell they haven't had the talent for a long time.
    I thought ums guards would play well but as long as they don’t have the help inside they don’t stand a chance

On a side note that article where kg said he would have played at um had he not gone pro it almost made me cry over how good Michigan could have been. I had heard that he thought about it before but I did not have proof
    I wouldn’t even have to think about rooting for state if he had played for maize and blue because um would still be pullin in the recruits

2. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

um vs miami

well the guards took over and so did hunter and sims. brown ended up with 12 boards but i still think they would be better off with hunter and sims on the court together but oh well. UM kept its starters in untill the final 2 minutes even though the game was over with 5 minutes left at one point being up by 21 or 22.