1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Two Years?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Laimbrane, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Laimbrane

Laimbrane All-Star Forum Donor

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/detroit.htm

I hope you like what you see out there, fellow forumites. No way Maxiell doesn't re-up, so that means this whole team (besides Wallace, Macklin, and Wilkins) is signed to be back again next year.

Joe has to start working the phones; 62 games left this year and 82 games next year... that's 144 games with this group, that can barely rebound. Top-5 picks two years in a row - I can't decide whether that's a good future or a bad one.

2. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Even though I am not a fan of his game, for entertainment purposes only I'll buy into the whole: Brandon Knight-Franchise PG Hoopla. With that said I believe our team looks like:
    PG: Knight / Stuckey
    SG: _____ / Stuckey
    SF: _____ / JJ
    PF: _____ / JJ
    C: Monroe / _____

Although a return to form for Ben Gordon could solidify that SG position depending on who's playing SF & PF in the future. If we have 2 studs at the F positions then BG is suitable, if we have 'OK' players, then we need an upgrade. I REALLY want to see Marreese Speights in a Pistons jersey.