1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Some new Sheed quotes

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by webz, Dec 9, 2006.

1. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Gotta love this guy. I love the 'Dictator' reference to Stern.

Source - Espn.com ESPN.com - NBA - SPECIAL WEEKEND EDITION Iverson, new ball both gone?

Five questions with Pistons forward Rasheed Wallace:
    Q: You had four technical fouls after four games and you've had only three in the 15 games since. Have you adjusted to the way refs are handing out Ts now?
    A: No, I didn't make no adjustment. It's because the league knows what's coming. They knew the players' union was going to file a grievance [about] that. So they're trying to tone it done themselves now.
    Q: You had to serve a one-game suspension last season when you got to 16 technicals. If the refs are indeed backing off, are you less worried about suspensions this season?
    A: I don't care about that tech [stuff] at all, man. They can go ahead and do what they do, but I'm still going to do what I do. That's not going to change me.
    Q: Thoughts on the new ball?
    A: The new ball sucks. Dictator just went on and threw it out there [without] asking guys and testing it. That ball sucks. They had some Spalding guy create quote-unquote microfiber and all that. You got guys who never played the game before who want to change the ball.
    Q: You guys have just beaten Dallas after losing to Charlotte and Portland. How do you assess the first quarter of the season?
    A: I knew we weren't going to come out and have that big jump like we did last year [37-5]. I know we weren't going to come out like that this year, because we had a couple new additions. It's just a matter of us getting used to each other.
    Q: Who misses who more? Does Ben Wallace miss you guys more or do the Pistons miss Ben more?
    A: I really don't know. I think it's a mutual thing.