1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Home Sacramento Kings Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Discussion in 'March 2014' started by roscoe36, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

Clueless management probably ordered that wording. Another case of no effort.

2. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

Well, first of all, I do not work today. Something to do with the blizzard outside my window I suppose. Oh, the game. Did we play one? Don't you have to have an opponent for that? Does Sactown count these days. Hardly.

Sactown played as organized as an, wait, can't really think of anything that would not be insulted by the comparison. Forget it. Lets just say they do not quite know the concept of playing as a team.

As much as anything, a pair of threes, one by Smith, and then one by Jennings, won this one. Sure, Sactown also cooperated by hardly scoring in the 2nd half, but its not like the Pistons were doing much in an organized manner on their end.

Ok, lets look at how Singelr did. Plus 4 in 40 minutes of play, against an extremely bad team. How bad? Our bench, when Singler did not play, was a horrid group, as usual, but still managed to be plus 6 in their 8 minutes of play. In other words, if we had played our worst players not named Singler, we would have put this one away shortly after the first quarter. But with Singler, it was a struggle. Something to do with him not being able to guard anybody. He did have a two triple game though, so I suppose it will be another five years before anyone on the Pistons coaching staff notices he can't defend anyone.

Smith had a fine game shooting the ball, and Stuckey got inside a lot. Way too easily as Sactown's defense was as unorganized as their offense.

Decent free throw shooting also helped the cause.

I watched the interviews after. Crazy how our guys actually look at this game as any kind of measure for the team. They are dreaming if they think this type of play will beat any but the hardest tanking teams in the league.

3. Laimbrane

Laimbrane All-Star Forum Donor

Very close!

roscoe36 likes this.
  4. Laimbrane

The Pistons managed to keep bobbing in the Danger Zone. On the plus side, Drummond is 16/24 on FTs (67%) in his last 9 games (he was 0-8 ten games ago), and 73% (11/15) his last five. Hooray for cherry-picked small sample sizes!

The Panda and del like this.
  5. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Finally! Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Laimbrane likes this.
  6. Laimbrane

I thank you for your comment, but I assure you, sir, that I am no gentleman.