Sacramento January 20th, 7:30PM

Discussion in 'January 2007' started by Dlev59, Jan 19, 2007.

1. ahb

ahb Bench Warmer

He used to have one of the best midrange jumpshots in the business, before his injury.

In 04-05 he shot 33 eFG% on jumpshots; in 05-06 35 eFG%; with the Sixers this season 28 eFG%, and with the Pistons 33 eFG%.

He's never going to get that jumpshot back.
  2. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Re: ReCap: Sacramento January 20th, 7:30PM

Well the Cavs came back to win their game with the Warriors after being down by 20 at the half, so things looked good for awhile before they squeeze out a W in OT. However lets not forget about the Wizards. If the Cavs had lost, we would have returned to first place in the division, but still a half game behind the Wizards for the best in the east who are now tied with the Cavs at 24-16.

All of a sudden those Wizards are the team that is being thrown in the contender mix with Agent 0 and Co. They got Suns up next and two games with Pistons in the nine days. Let see if they can survive the hype.
  3. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

Re: ReCap: Sacramento January 20th, 7:30PM

Dre With this post you make me think you were trying to pull a comment out of me...........:stirthepot:

Seriously, the Wiz are playing well, however, a contender?? I honestly don`t think so. They can`t win on the road. To be a serious conteneder they must be able to win on the road. If all their games were played in the phone booth (Verizon Center) they would probably win the championship.