Round 2 Game 5 - 7pm Mon May 17 Clev at Det

Discussion in '2006 Playoffs' started by roscoe36, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max

max All-Star

bbaljay - Lebran got no calls in crunch time. True he got quit a few but in the end the Pistons found their own way to lose.

Micro - to be fair Nash's team was down 1-3 before he lead his team over the Lakers. Lets give Billups and the Pistons the same chance. Something about this is just not looking right to me though. Its almost like the Cavs and Pistons have switched teams or something. Or perhaps their coach did his homework and knows what to expect.

2. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I know..KG anybody???
    If we lose we can at least lose pretty!

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

We know why you are back, when people are mad, to pour fuel on the fire.

Maybe you should find that rock again. :eyebrows:

4. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

good way to let off steam on WXYT.com....they are hammering the Pistons!! Especially Chauncey and Rip with there floppin azzzsss!

5. anakin

anakin First Round Draft Pick

Something wrong in the locker room? The last 3 games were totally out of the Pistons character.

6. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Saw it on the first replay with my brother and we just laughed...sadly

7. 16 Mile

16 Mile Bench Warmer

If not agreeing with your point of view is considered trolling, consider me gone.

8. lapiston

lapiston Team Captain

Defensively, we are getting burned by Le Bron's passes to their bigs. It happened twice late. I have not seen any adjustment from Flip. Chauncey did that foolish double up high and Jones cans a three. They at least run sets and plays and get looks.

Flip was suppose to help this offense so that what we are seeing would not happen. This is game seven against SA all over again but worse.

Sheed is lost. We are not getting much from Chauncey. Ben takes too long to put up that shot and can't hit a free throw. Rip is fine until in tries to go one on one or drive in among the bigs.

Tay has made this respectable. We are suppose to play 5 on 1 here but it has not been that. Dyss finally woke up. We need to use him and take some pressure off of Sheed.

9. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Remeber Jim Eisenriech, the Twins outfielder who twitched and flared b4 every at bat? Folks laffed at him til they found what he had and he had to retire. Flips got something (I have a social science minor) and he was so calm at PC-like he blocked everything out.....sigh

10. BigDaddy

BigDaddy First Round Draft Pick

Did you guys catch the flop Rip did off LeBron trying to get a call earlier in the 4th I think?That was hilarious cuz I think Lambs taught him that one.

11. roscoe36

Showing up to cry and rant only when we lose, is trolling. You know that.

This board doesn't run on the hysteria that plagued the Detnews last year throughout the playoffs. If you're only here to instigate, feel free to exit. Your call.

12. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Did u se ?/Did u see? Doggone it!!!

13. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

If u are the team and the home theme is FEAR the FRO! and your captain shows up in braids "How would your psyche feel'. ben took us out at one hour b4 game time!!

14. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Not playing Monday morning QB, but we were screaming at the TV for this to happen DURING the game....
    1-During the 4th Clev commits to switching on P&R's
    2-Dyess gets hot
    So now I'm saying p&R with CB and Dyess, get a lil guy on Dyess on the block and Bam, wear them out and make them adjust. So what happens, we go P&R with Ben and Chauncey:doh: .... how easy is that to defend???? Teams know that CB shoots a J on that play, he doesn't drive the lane, and you don't have to stay with BEN?!?!? on that play on the perimeter, so you make Mike Brown's job easy, "hey team trap him on the pick hard...." Duh........I'm telling y'all I am flat out amazed at the bad coaching here....I'm LOST!!!!

15. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I yelled at my girl all night to 'Let LBJ beat us-dont double or leave your man' and the last play what did we do? Gooden had 4 f-in pts...geesh!:doh:

16. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

word Micro...thats why I tell u I stay off the News cuz its a bunch of folks who dont watch the game and have no history with the Pistons before 2004. Good riddance, Mile. This is PISTONForum ..win or lose, not just lose.

17. bball jay

bball jay Bench Warmer Forum Donor

nope. not pouring fuel just saying we need our bench.

it's my right when laughed at about my ideas to come back and poke a little fun at those that laughed at me.

18. bball jay

bball jay Bench Warmer Forum Donor

16mile and i care about winning just as much as the rest of you. we just see the problems with the bench and the coaches lack of desire to play them when it's clear it's needed. we chime in extra when the losses come because those are the times when our points are proven. when we are just winning everybody doesn't even think about the bench.

19. roscoe36

We got a different group here. A lot of people who want to get away from the nonsense that plagues other boards. Folks who don't care (or know) what you wrote 6 months, 12 months or 18 months back.

Let it go bball. It spoiled the News, and I'll be damned if the same thing happens here.

20. lapiston

lapiston Team Captain

Kgreg, I agree. Dyss finally started taking and hitting the open jumper. It has been there. We haven't make that defense do much what with one on ones. It was ridiculously open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.