Round 2 Game 4 - 7pm Mon May 15 Det at Clev

Discussion in '2006 Playoffs' started by max, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

I just hope we see more of Mo in crunchtime, that was an awe inspiring performance and I for one will never forget it.
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Thank you for making me laugh. I truly consider you a brother.
  3. bball jay

bball jay Bench Warmer Forum Donor

darko would have brung it off the bench when sheed got injured. but hey at least we get to resign the dpoy who's getting dogged by 2nd round pick verejao. flip needs to activate jmax. jmax isn't scared to give lebron a hard foul they are going to call it anyway.
  4. anakin

anakin First Round Draft Pick

Didn't catch that line until Micro quoted it. Funny and true!
  5. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

I'm not exactly pining for the days of being 2-1 down to Indy in the 2nd round, like last year...under his Larryness.
  6. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

we dont need sheed...FHIm!!!!
  7. roscoe36

Stop being such a wet blanket. I was under the impression you knew your ball Low. You gunna bring more to the wine and cheese party than just crying for your sweet Delfino?

Come strong with some anger and direct it at a more significant target. I can take the Pistons loss, but this weak stuff from you is really disappointing. Mo Mo Mo. If you think Mo lost the game, it's time to check your 357 player goggles in for re-polishing.

You got boo to say about Chauncey? Sheed? Dice? The rotations (besides Mo)? The refereeing?

Btw, Mo didn't play well. But he defended better than Chauncey and he scored better than Dice.

BRING SOME GAME!
  8. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Refs had nuthin to do with the last 3 minutes of our offense. We choked and we must deal with that!
  9. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

If big mouth sheed is still gimpy then I say activate JMAx and just play him. It's a home game and you should win it anyway....I hope
  10. roscoe36

We choked away the entire start of the 4th. 2 made baskets in 8 minutes and we win this one.
  11. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

word!!!!.....well, the lakers won the title in 88 by winning 4-3, 4-3 and 4-3 vs us. I guess we can chill a lil bit!
  12. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 Starter Forum Donor

Actually, you turned me on to C-Note's "big headedness." I give you all the credit for that one-liner, bro. :nod:
  13. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

We have choked in the 4th quarter of the last 3 games. La Bron has more 4th quarter basketball sense than CB, Flip etc...:frusty:
  14. ahb

ahb Bench Warmer

Dale Davis needs to play. Especially with Mc_yess doing his best to give away games and Flip thinking Evans is a power forward.
  15. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

we had 12 assists and 14 TO's....wow!!!!!!!!!When did we do that all year. We choked! Even Rip's last two shots!
  16. bball jay

bball jay Bench Warmer Forum Donor

sounds like lb all over again.

i'm glad we traded away our young big man so flip wouldn't have to look mean by playing mo evans over him. mcdyess and arroyo would be lighting cleveland up. oh yeah we traded him away too.

jmax and fino need to play.
  17. ggazoo69

Everything's cool. I had the Pistons in six in my bracket. :laugh:
  18. roscoe36

I'll buy this. I'm surprised we didnt see Double D down the stretch for rebounding in a tight game. He would have brooked no punkedness with Varajao.

Btw, Flip is on the radio and he sounds rattled. Now he is praising LeBron. He's saying LeBron should have been the MVP. 2 weeks ago it was Chauncey.

It's all lost. The only hope we have is to win Game 5 and then burn the canoes in Cleveland. No leaving without a win!
  19. ggazoo69

I hope somebody in the Detroit media has the balls to ask Sheed if he'll be enjoying his return trip to Quicken Loans Arena. What a dumb name for an arena.
  20. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

First off, Flip did exactly the opposite of what he needed to do for this game. FOCUS ON DEFENSE. Then, he plays Mo in crunch time, f*ck that, I'll take my chances with a struggling Dice than with a crappy Evans. I don't even care if Delfino ever gets off the bench. JUST STOP SHOVING EVANS DOWN MY THROAT. It's NOT working and I'm sick of it! The guys has one good game and 3 sh*tty ones and he's considered a SUCCESS???

I don't have to say anything about Billups and Sheed cause I've been sayin ALL SEASON that this "Free the Three" crap would bite us in the ass.....Jumpshot after jumpshot after god*amned jumpshot....can I get you some gauze?

Flip goes away from his defensive players constantly putting guys like Delk on the damn floor when we can't stop ANY CLE player from scoring right when they need it the most. It was the same crap against MIL when he put Delk on Redd and began a thanksgiving day parade to the FT line for MIL. I'm sick of this.

I've been saying it all year long and all I got was crap from everybody about shutting up and enjoying the ride. SCREW THE RIDE. I want to win. This team has looked like garbage for 2 straight games against a medeocre team at best. This is unacceptable and Flip is the one who decided that our guys "already know how to play defense" so he's ignored it and the Pistons are being made to look like fools because of it. Do you think it will get easier or harder IF we advance?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.