Round 1 game 3 - Detroit at Milw 8pm Sat April 29

Discussion in '2006 Playoffs' started by max, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. explosivity

explosivity First Round Draft Pick

To me its plain and simple we came out flat and the Bucks flattened us. In all of our analysis and breakdown of games against different teams under different circustances there are certain things we need to do to beat really anyone in this league. First and foremost is that we need to bring Detroit defensilve intensity to every game that we play in the playoffs. The next is for to establish both Tay and Sheed in the post early on in all games. The next thing which is probably the most important is we need to stop being so overconfident and expecting teams to just bow down to us because we are the pistons. This is not rocket surgery (combination of brain surgery and rocket science). All of us who watch this team know what the keys are we just need to go out there and take of business. Go Pistons!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

i knew we were in trouble when we hit 4 of 5 three-pointers early...every time we make shots like that we take the rest of the game off. 8 of 16 is good at halftime, but 3 of 12 after that...yuck. and chauncey missed 2 wide-open ones when we were trying to comeback.

not sure why we stopped going to sheed. he's unguardable and was playing out of his mind...sure there was a timeout but go right back to sheed and see if he can continue.

dunno what happened to ben but as soon as he got his 2nd foul and we took him out, not only did we stop playing well, but he stopped playing well when he got back into the game.

oh well, as long as we win tonight we'll take care of business at home for game 5. my buddy before the game said he thought game 3 is the one we'd most likely lose...guess he was right.

3. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

Was rip's elbow to Redd that bad? I missed that part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.