Rotations - Part Deux

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Mogilny, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

I watched Jordan (the Clipper version) successfully bank 4-5 fritos in a row and laugh each time. No idea if he was doing it on purpose or not. Him doing it several times in a row indicated he meant to do it, him laughing after each frito indicated he didn't.

2. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

DeAndre is KILLING me in the FT% category in Keeper League this year.
    I'll never understand why a guy making millions of dollars can't make fritos.

3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

If you bank one in by accident, you for sure have to bank the next one in. It's like whiffing in golf and taking a second practice swing to disguise it.

On the granny shot topic, I always found it really difficult to shoot like that. If Wilt (one of the manliest of all NBA players) was able to swallow his pride, then I don't see why a modern day FT struggler can't do it. Banking is definitely less humiliating than the Granny.

copper likes this.
  4. del

del Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Have to say, I am really happy with Calderon - but hating the rotations.

Surely it is time to resign Bynum to the bench again - I've said it before, but he should not be on the floor if Drummond is not. English has done very very little wrong and should get his minutes, freeing up more time for BK at PG.

We need to ride Singler at SF (30-35), JJ for his rest minutes (10-13) and maybe give Middleton spot minutes there. Let BK play spot minutes at SG and all the minutes behind Calderon. Let Stuckey and English fill in minutes behind BK.

5. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

How did we go from having too many SF's to none? I agree, just slot Singler at SF and basically leave him in the whole game. If we replace him, go bigger, like Villanueva. The only way I will ever find small ball tolerable will be if it is with Monroe and Drummond on the court. Going small all the way down the chain seems insane against some of these teams we are playing.

The Lopez bros looked like giants out there against us. They made Monroe look like Austin Daye.

6. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

PG: Bynum/ Knight
    SG: Calderon/ Stuckey
    SF: Singler/ Mejia
    PF: Monroe/ Villanueva
    C: Drummond/ Kraktsov

coynejeremy likes this.
  7. blueadams

blueadams Banned - Sent to NBDL

Nice to see Jonas getting a chance again. Never quite understood his benching..

PistonsPoland likes this.