Ron Artest's Deathwish

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Pwn Toney, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

2. iamme

iamme First Round Draft Pick

never bet against the tough, stupid, and insane guy who'll do anything to win a fight.....

3. rdang

rdang First Round Draft Pick

Artest's father is a golden glove boxer. He trained a lot when he was a kid - Ben's a beast and all but its a fight he might lose.

4. Caliban

Caliban First Round Draft Pick

I think the papers misquoted Arsetest. I don't think it's Ben Wallace he wants but Mike Wallace. It would be close be he'd stand a much better chance.:D

5. Caliban

Caliban First Round Draft Pick

Don't forget Arsetest already backed off from Ben and then went into the stands to attack that little guy with the beer.:wink:

6. Pastor Flournoy

Pastor Flournoy First Round Draft Pick

My Dad is good with Cars and I can barely change oil......so I take Ben in 2nd round or a 1st round DQ on Artest for biting Ben's ear off (but Ben Laughs and slams his head like he is bringing down a rebound.

7. detteam

detteam All-Star

How appropriate for that pu$$y to be in that sleazy Penthouse rag! Fits his personna to a T.

Too bad he didn't have the balls to face Ben on the court that night instead of takin' it to the stands vs. a guy probably a foot shorter than him.

And...again...RA's focus is publicizing himself, instead of focusing on basketball and his team.

8. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

honestly...

I don't know who would win, but I know who I'd be pulling for. Ben in 10 because I want him to punish the guy.

If Artest is trying to do his best to paint a bad boy image, he is doing a helluva job. Never thought I'd say this, but Rodman should be insulted that Artest compared himself to him.

What a nut job! :der:

9. G-man

G-man Starter

Public Relations are Us...

Whoa there big fella, doesn't seem fair to be knockin poor penthouse just cause Artest is in it...:P

I don't care how much boxing training someone has if they haven't got a heart. The cat laid down on the table like a patient wanting open heart surgery.

Finding any promoter willing to put up the 10mil would be harder than finding Christian Laettners sense of humor.

Artest is dumb like a fox. That comment was actually a savvy public relations move, trying to buy his honor back and throws in the 'for charity' comment for added measure. But he does the whole thing with a price tag so ridiculously high no one will ever pony up. Good stuff. Gotta respect whoever schooled him to say it. :nod: