1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Rip rated the 18th best shooting guard...

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by basketbills, Sep 20, 2005.

1. himat

himat Bench Warmer

T-Mac is amazing I mean not too many people can score 13 in 35 seconds to overcome a 10 point deficit in the last 2 minutes of a game.

2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Yeah, not too many people can be that great and never win a playoff series in 8 years.

Forgive my cheeky mood.

3. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

Tracy McGrady does not have good leadership qualities and is also not a clutch player. That's why his teams lose. He seems to disapear when his team needs him the most having very poor shooting games. Tracy is not a playmaker so if he is not scoring he is useless.

4. himat

himat Bench Warmer

It wasn't McGrady's fault this time. He did great against Dallas averaging 30.7 ppg, 7.4 rpg, and 6.7 assists pg.

5. puertoricanballer

puertoricanballer First Round Draft Pick

Me Mac

He's the queen of the primadonnas!!! :frusty: He along with his COUSIN Vince Carter admitted to had quit on their former teams (Magics and Raptors). Must run in the family. I was happy to see his sorry behind leaving Orlando. The Tragics didn't receive a scorer like Me Mac but at least Steve Francis is not a quitter.:mad2:

6. Jackattaq

Jackattaq First Round Draft Pick

Tmac

You also forget that TMAC did play exceptional defense on Dirk Nowitzski. He held him to terrible shooting and played awesome D on him. Tmac at 6-8 did a better job on Nowitzski than almost any other player I've ever seen D up a 7 footer.

Tmac used to be known for his terrific Defense when he was in Toronto but after getting traded to Orlando and becoming a scorer, he got lazy and gave up that aspect of his game. If he ever put it all together he is definately a top 3 talent in the NBA.