Professor Murdered: Classes Cancelled

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by Slippy, Sep 28, 2006.

?

who off'ed the prof reprise.

Poll closed Sep 30, 2006.
  1. Jammertime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. TayshaunoftheDead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. AuroraKMW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Low

75.0%
  5. DarthTater

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. webz

25.0%
  7. Dumars4ever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

Picked out yet again by the murderous F.O.E., the prof has been waylaid and laid low. Police suspect every college student in the world looking to extend summer vacation.

The clue letter was W. Authorities are having problems putting together all the clue letters and have asked the participating public to help.
  2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

What is F.O.E. ??

Ok, who is going to break the news to Tayshaunofthemydadisdead that he is now an orphan?:kleenex:

Is it just me, or does everyone else breathe a huge sigh of relief and experience a semi-euphoric sensation when they see their number didn't come up?

No offense prof, but I'm glad it wasn't me. Say "Hey" to the other zombies for me. Not to be insensitive, but did you happen to see who killed you?
  3. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

Man, this is still going on? These threads are entertaining and all, but it looks like this whole thing isn't going to end until everyone's dead.
  4. Slippy

we keep going until the murderers are caught. or everyone gives up.
  5. Darth Tater

Cast of Bickerers

1. Slippy (cheating?)

The good, the bad, and the zombies:
    OR:
    The living, the dead, and the undead.
    (Take your pick)

2.Darth
    3.Prof<-----------------------------Murder victim #7
    4.Roscoe<--------------------------Murder victim #4
    5.Bezeach<------------------------------------ Hanged for murder #4
    6.Jammer
    7.Motown<-------------------------Murder victim #3
    8.Linwood <--------------------------------------Hanged for murder #2
    9.Tayshaun
    10.Aurora
    11.Webz

12.Majestik<------------------------Murder victim #5
    13.Dlev<--------------------------------------- Hanged for murder #1
    22.Low
    15.Lurker<--------------------------------------Hanged for murder #5
    16.TFD<-----------------------------Murder victim #1
    17.det------------------------------------------Hanged for murder #3
    18.Dumars
    19.Warthog<------------------------Murder victim #6
    20.Maverick<------------------------Murder victim #2
    21.Hack<----------------------------------------Hanged for murder #6
  6. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

:hmmm: D4e, do you reeeeeeeaaaallly expect us to believe that you haven't been playing close attention to the carnage? :nono: At the very least you are a potential murder victim. You are still a suspect simply by virtue of still being alive no matter how little you have posted, as are all of the survivors of murder2@pf.com to date.

:hmmm: Now I notice you have only voted once in the hanging poll for this whole game. Is that because you are the murderer :scared:and you are just sloppy with covering your tracks? Maybe you compulsively murder but you can't bring yourself to hang innocents in your stead. I think we may need to do a psychological profile on you once we get you in custody. Who knows you could even be a split personality. In that case, it would be permanent commitment instead of prison.

:hmmm: Expressing mild surprise that the murder game is even still on? :tsk:

I've got take a magnifying glass :spy: to my heretofore unhelpful murder timeline spreadsheet :reading: and take a closer look at your clueword status. Stay in town, we may need you to come to the precinct for a casual little chat. :yellowprison:

Our investigation hasn't yielded the best results, we may just string you up to narrow the suspect list. :stirthepot:

:rip: Professor, the only upside of the your demise is the certainty now that you weren't, never were and never will be a murderer. Also all those college kids will get a long weekend which is kinda nice for them. I will miss you, but the company you will keep in Heaven will more than make up for it I think. I always liked that you were such an optimist about the Pistons in these trying times (Flip).
  7. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

OH C'MON AKMW!

I'm sorry, but until you can actually find a murderer, maybe you shouldn't be pointing fingers while innocent Mensa members like the professor, TFD and myself are worm food.

FIND A MURDERER AND STOP THE KILLINGS!
  8. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

aurorakmw, I must applaud your excellent use of Smiley icons. :) Your detective skills have been pretty impressive from where I sit. Good luck. Its gettin' pretty crowded up here. Besides, even up here I can tell that Roscoe doesn't have a chance in hell at beating me in fantasy basketball this year. ;)
  9. roscoe36

My brain is more beautiful than Terrell Owens' physique!!!
  10. Slippy

Find the murderer and have pity on the GM who is getting writers block!!!
  11. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Well Roscoe last murder with you it was all about how the evidence seekers had failed utterly and had demonstrated that the lynch mob (who didn't turn out to be very good at staying alive did they?) had a better strategy going on instinct (which was really just who was the most fun to kill). Now, being an open-minded person, I make an effort to just develop a story line without evidence and I get crucified by you, who as far as I can tell never made a single effort to look for one piece of evidence in this whole game. EVER. Get a grip man.

Beside I thought Heaven was a great place. What're you whining about?
  12. Darth Tater

ROFLLLLLLL!!! :rofl:
  13. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm confident that we'll have our killer within the next 1-6 murders. Its guaranSheed!

You can write that on the front page, back page whatever. We're gonna catch this killer if it kills us.
  14. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

:amen: :rofl: :pound:
  15. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

You have a very exquisite and beautiful brain. Only a Bill Walton description would do it justice. Now...if we were able to put your brain into T.O.'s physique (did you know he is only 3.8% body fat?).....well....my fingers get weak just typing about it.

God man I'm trying. You ought to have some empathy for the frustration of weeding through hundreds of posts looking for patterns of words. It's truly a needle in a haystack and well, if you really want to see justice down, you could be a little more supportive. Sniff...
  16. roscoe36

I can't be more supportive. You've condemned my best attempts which use my finely honed instincts to sniff out murderers.

Before I died, you promised to be objective. I'd like to know if EVERYONE is on your spreadsheet, or have you been handing out free passes to the people who vote with you each round?
  17. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

kevorkian in da house...

i'm glad i'm dead, really... this was more like euthanasia than a murder at this point. the thought of having to try to find the murderer at this point was more like hell than where i really am... where, by the way, dwade, manu, and lbj dribble endlessly through an array of cones draped in pistons jerseys while the refs call a foul everytime they bump into one of them....hmmm

gotta go to class now-- oops, wait a minute, NO I DON'T

:rapture:
  18. Slippy

yeah dude, why study key words when you could be studying depth charts.
  19. Slippy

Man, you weren't killed, you got sent back in time to last years ECF.
  20. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Roscoe Roscoe why so suspicious? I told you I would be objective and I have been. Every single person is on the spreadsheet. The problem is the sheer volume of the posts and the huge amount of generic cluewords. The evidence alone indicates that almost anyone on the list could be the murderer except for people who posted in that murder time frame with no basketball cluewords. Think about it. Slippy told me that words like: team, game, basketball, court, division,title, championship, coach, defensive, offensive, run, starter, roster are all fair game, or in other words he didn't rule any of those words out. Every NBA team name and every NBA team player is fair game. Finding a pattern is just insane.

I know you are referring to Darth and Jammer. There is evidence on them too. Just as there was on you and Linwood (who I voted to hang because of two clueword pairs in multiple post that may or may not have been murder posts, just as I did with Lurker) It just seems like I can't win with you. When I look at evidence and try to find the best I can like: defensive and rebound in two murder time frames and it turns out not to be the murderer, then I'm skewing the evidence. When I try to just have fun like you were doing for a while, then that's not OK.

You aren't trying to make me an escape goat, are you? For what. For you watching Bad Boy games in heaven with your friends? Or because you really believe that I am cheating at this game. There's no rule in this game about trying to solve the crime together and voting together to stay alive. I have always voted my opinion of the evidence. I have shared my evidence with Darth and I would actually share it with anyone who wants to solve the game if they just asked. Even the murderer! I just don't think that spreadsheet is going to do any good atthis point. It's just too many words. Now even if Darth or I turned out to be the murderers, that would only show that we played the game perfectly. If you have problems with the rules, Slippy is who you need to talk to. Not me.

Call me frustrated. I'm having fun and it's just a game. There is no point getting into character assassination. What would you have me do at this point? I just want to have fun trying to find the killer before I end up dead. For fun. Gimme a break, man. I have to prove to you that I'm playing with integrity? WTF.

P.S. You know, even in the game I'm not the Chief of Detectives here. Everyone playing can find their evidence like Prof, Webz, Jammer, Darth and others did. It's not like I'm running a corrupt Detectives Bureau. God. Everyone is reponsible for their one vote. I'm not leading sheep with my evidence, I can tell you that.