1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Probable 2013 Off-Season

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by blueadams, Apr 17, 2013.

1. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm pretty good at carrying towels and making snarky remarks at the refs during timeouts. Where do I send my resume?

2. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Some thoughts....
    Really wish there was a way to acquire Afflalo from Orlando. It may be possible if Orlando gets McClemore in the draft. Wouldn't mind getting Bib Baby Davis either, I think he'd fit in perfectly alongside Monroe and/or Drummond.
    Really wish there was a way to get Wilson Chandler from Denver.....But Iggy's opt out will actually save them money and yield them cap flexibility as I think Iggy will re-sign with the Nugs for less money than he would have been paid next season.

3. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Am I the only one who feels like the Pistons should try and re-create that 3-pt mad Magic-like style of play across their entire roster this off season? If it isn't Drummond and Monroe then it's going small-ish and shooting.

4. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Maybe a tough, defensive minded starting lineup, like the Grizz, but small ball of the bench like the Nuggets? Hmmmm.......I like it!