1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Podshow Update (New Archives)

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Pwn Toney, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

Hey folks!

I'm happy to announce that there is a new archive in place for the Podshow. I thought I would make things a lil easier on Roscoe and keep him from having to worry about any of this stuff, so there is a new site to keep up with the show.

You don't have to worry, while you CAN comment there on any of the episodes or my rantings, you won't be pulled away from PF.com for any of the discussions. All of the Podshow archives point right back to the discussion here on PF.com

There's a few other things there, but I figure they can hopefully bring in some new people who maybe aren't forum regulars and aren't privy to all the discussion threads on a daily basis here.

I will not be any less active on PF.com either. This simply gives a nice face to the show archives and doesn't depend on Talkshoe to do that (plus I have control...he he). Talkshoe will still be the method of live broadcasts so nothing will change in that regard. New episode announcements will continue to be posted on PF.com, but will be at the new site as well.

For those of you using iTunes to follow the show. I doubt you will notice any irregularities as I have already updated and forwarded the new feed URL through iTunes. If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

If any of you have any questions or concerns regarding the podshow, you can email me directly at : the_low@pfpodshow.com or PM me here at PF.com.

Enjoy and check out the archives! Let me know what you think!