PistonsForum.com Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'Pistons Archive' started by roscoe36, Aug 30, 2005.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Welcome to PistonsForum.com!

September 1, 2005 marks the grand opening of Pistonsforum.com, the latest and soon-to-be greatest Detroit Pistons basketball site on the Internet.

We are still sweeping up and moving things around, so please be patient as the final touches are put on.

Feel free to register (link above) for an account and join the discussion!

Once you are logged in, check out some of the existing threads, vote on a poll or two, start a discussion of your own, browse the resource links or read a listing of the latest NBA headlines.
  2. Tyskillz

Tyskillz First Round Draft Pick

Microwave my friend you are a gentleman and a scholar! Excellent work sir, you have answered the cries/complaints of many of your fellow Pistons fans in brilliant fashion.

THANKS!
  3. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

very good, I was getting sad of the stupid old- school software on detnews.com
  4. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Hey,

This is great. I used to be Matt K on the det news site. I hadn't been going there much lately, but I am trying to keep abreast of whats happening in Piston land. So hooray, a new forum, well done!

I wonder how long it will take the trolls to find it...
  5. barbara SanAntone

barbara SanAntone First Round Draft Pick

WOW, the site looks great. I know it took a lot of work and it really shows. My favorite sites are powered by vBulletin. Good luck, I really like to follow the Pistons. I know they will win the east and play Spurs. I will be rooting for Pistons all through the eastern games.:)
  6. roscoe36

Matt, we've got some great troll busting features coming out. None of that nonsense we had to endure last playoffs. The San Antonio fans are at least intelligent, the Miami and Indiana trolls are just a pain in the behind.
  7. roscoe36

SA Barb, Thanks for cheering on the Pistons this coming year. vB was an easy decision. It's the best. Now I'm just waiting for the new version of vBookie like y'all have at SpursTalk.
  8. roscoe36

Thanks everyone for the feedback. If you have any suggestions or ideas, you are welcome to post them in the Site Feedback forum and we'll figure out what can be added/changed/improved.