1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Pistonsforum.com All-time Greatest Posts.....

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by BillLaimbeer, Aug 29, 2013.

1. linwood

linwood All-Star

This belongs in th Hall of Fame. Posted by Max back about 10 minutes ago. Sums up the last four years pretty well.

This Forum has been great. Imagine how good it will be when the Pistons are back!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

S.J., Nemo, raw36 and 1 other person like this.
  2. max

max All-Star

Yes sure will be nice

roscoe36 likes this.
  3. The Panda

The Panda Garbage Post All Star Forum Donor

This isn't a single post, but nearly every game recap that I have read (Leecaps in particular, but all are great) are absolutely fantastic. Whenever I miss a game, I feel sure that I can come here and get a fantastic and concise recap of the game, positives/negatives, best plays etc. Nearly all of them would be in the huge pile of my favourite posts on this forum.

Mogilny, linwood and BallDon'tLie like this.
  4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

September 19, 2013
    By Lee356

Amir starts in the NBA. Mejia should have been on the team last year over several players.

Afflalo is one heck of a player, and was when we had him. Total non -sense that he is not on our team. PS. Afflalo is now a long time and established NBA starter.

Summers. Could play defense. Great No great endorsement though. Daye was the only guy who happened to play winning basketball for us last year. You know, a guy who when out on the floor, we score more than the other team does. Terrible that they gave him a way in yet another cap move.

Macklin simply should have gotten minutes. What could it have hurt considering we were a terrible lotto bound team, except maybe we might have won a few too many games.

Middleton can play, both ends of the floor. Again, let go for absolutely nothing.

English is pretty solid shooting guard. My hope is that Pope is even better.

You forgot a few. Like Rodney White, who Curry was absolutely stealing minutes from. I continued following Rodney White as long as he played in the NBA. He got pretty darn good. If not for Melo crying profusely about the idea of being benched, White should have been playing ahead of him at one point. Yes, White was that good.

What could Rodney White do? Not since Rodman could someone so effectively guard point guard thru power forward. Great offensive game too. What you think he is immature. Sure, we drafted a 19 year old kid. Its out bad not to have found a way to get thru to this young kid enough to have ended up at least trading him for a decent player.

And before that it was Brian Cardinal. Yes, he was on the team, and not getting played. Pretty darn good player, when we had him on the team. He did not play much, but since I tape everything and study film, his skill set did not escape me.

And then there is Darko. A fine basketball player. We drafted him at 18 and should have used him immediately, at small forward. Darko is another player I kept following thru league pass after we gave him away. Lots of injuries, disappointments, but hey, a lot of games where he was simply outstanding. I still say it was only stupid stubborness, and pure hatred to boot, that kept Brown from playing Darko in the 4th quarter of the 7th game against SA. We should have won two in a row. Instead, Brown put Tay on Duncan and that let Duncan score as if unguarded. The next season, after we let Darko go, sure enough, Darko guarded Duncan, absolutely fine.

And then there is Delfino. Another fine NBA starter, who knows the game a whole lot better than what we have had to refer around here as coaches of late.

Walter, round and linwood like this.
  5. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

We are all witnesses

linwood and round like this.
  6. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

:help::rofl: