Pistons/Sixers 1st Round Game 5, April 29th, 7:00 PM

Discussion in '2008 Playoffs' started by Dlev59, Apr 28, 2008.

1. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

game 1 27-22, 24-16 for a half time lead of 51-38.... folded the 2nd half

game 2 basically 4 good quarters lost the 4th with a big lead

game 3 lets forget it ever happened as fans... players never better forget though

game 4 first half continued the game 3 funk.... but 2nd half was great

game 5 basically a repeat of game 2

They have played basically 8 bad quarters over 3 games 2 in two games and one game of 4 bad quarters...and even tied one of those quarters

Its not good they failed as much as they have in the playoffs so far but its not as nearly bad as we want to make it out to be at times
  2. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

My internet screwed up last night (and is currently still screwed up) so i'm posting from school.

AA played. AA owned defensively. It was a blow-out. We didn't lose the lead. Just sayin. :)

Now all we need to do is get Flip to play him consistently and give Amir minutes and we're perfect.

I didn't read the comments so don't know if this was stated, but we were on fire this game. A little concerning to win b/c of the 3 ball and hot shooting, but i thought the defense held for most of the game.

What a difference with Max starting and having a quick, athlethic player who can close out, and defend pick and roll. Props to Sheed. Monster defensive game.

It's about time Chauncey hit a shot, Rip was good, Tay was stellar. Dice was much better off the bench. Stuckey played better. Don't know why he was taken out towards the end. Jarvis didn't play, and nobody went off on us!

We finally made some offensive adjustments. Now they have to go to Philly and take care of business.

Also i like the idea of doubling Miller. We were trying to cut the head off which we thought was Iggy, but it really starts and ends with Miller.
  3. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    If Pistons D can hold Philly to low 80's they should have no problem winning game 6. But I don't think that D was much of an issue throughout the series. You can't play much D if you turn the ball over and the other team is running on you. It kind of reminded me of the series against NJ a few years back when they torched Pistons with their fast break.