1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Pistons At Pacers, February 4th, 2006

Discussion in 'February 2006 Games' started by Superstarov, Oct 2, 2005.

1. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I hope you're writing this with your blackberry!

2. lapiston

lapiston Team Captain

Lee, I did point out that the second team should have stayed in in the second quarter. I guess that is another way of saying the starters did not perform well. This has happened before. I think Flip thinks he needs to put them back on the mark instead of looking at the flow of the game. I don't blame Arroyo for the lose at all and feel that Davis could have helped us win this game since our bigs were getting worked over on the back to back. But we got off on the wrong foot with Billips going out early. The team looked off kilter for awhile when Arroyo entered in the first quarter. This loss only bothers me to the extent that we are giving back our edge over the Spurs and that the back to back story of tired starters is not new.

3. rdang

rdang First Round Draft Pick

We took a lot less threes this game compared to the last ones. I think that the 5 games in a week definately contributed to the loss but anyone else notice how poorly we do once we stop tossing up 3's all the time?

When Larry was around we never used to have to really do that too much and we won consistenly with that game plan during the championship. If we win again this year - it won't be because of whatever Larry taught us about offense. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

4. himat

himat Bench Warmer

looks like lindsey might come back soon after all micro. an article said chauncey has been hurt over the past week and lindsey might come back sooner than timed to relieve some of billups's minutes. he messed up his hand and hammy in games this week.

5. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

don't make me think about that- a horrible vision.
    At least I don't think CA is the problem- but he's a player who gets better with the minutes. If he had about 30mpg on another team, he be a very decent PG. Unfortunately, it seems he's having problem getting into the game cold for short distances.