Pistons At Nuggets ~ March 1st, 2006

Discussion in 'March 2006 Games' started by Superstarov, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

i actually didn't watch much of this game...i was at the bar havin a good time w/my bball work league team. i scored our first 7 points en route to a blowout loss :O woops!!

but hey the pistons are allowed to take days off once in awhile, took them until MARCH 1ST to get loss number 10!! i'm celebrating our sweet season instead of worrying about one game :D
  2. mkaren

mkaren Second Round Draft Pick

Ok, ok... at least our main compitition for home court will battle each other in West. Dallas plays at San Antonio tonight :eyebrows:.
  3. himat

himat Bench Warmer

i'm rooting for the spurs. if they win we'll be 2 games ahead of both. if dallas wins we'll be 3 games ahead of the spurs but only 1 ahead of the mavs.

tayshaun looks tired out there again, and i don't like it. flip needs to give him some rest because every night he's chasing the opponents best perimeter weapon (actually i think sheed was against denver because kenyon was raining 3's). it sucks because chauncey's wide open layup somehow rolled out, and it stayed at a 6 point deficit instead of 4. Then martin hit 2 lucky 3's, and andre did too when he chucked it from the corner and it kissed of the glass and went in with the shotclock running out. lets hope the pistons build a huge winning streak now so they can have some breathing room at the end of the season.
  4. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Let's at least give Tay some credit for giving the effort every night on defense. I'd rather he spends the energy there than save it for offense.

Don't forget, our best +/- due is Prince and Sheed. Even with poor offensive #s from Tay. All that matters is his net effect on the team.
  5. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

yeah coulda been a 4-point game. martin was 2/3 from 3-point range last night, and for the season he had only been 1/12. but i agree with tashawn, Tay has had lebron and carmelo the past 3 games, and done a pretty decent job.
  6. himat

himat Bench Warmer

earlier in the season tayshaun would aggresively go to the basket, but he isn't right now. luckily after the back to back starting tommorow we'll be off till wednesday to rest up.
  7. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Sorry I missed the "live" play but I have to take the woman out every other Wednesday for a night of drunkinesssss and booty watching. I came home at 1AM and watched the whole game. Now talk about p-o'd! :mad: The worst effort of the year 'by far" cuz we missed 8 dunks or layups and 6 jumpers with Denvr not even guarding us!!!!!Tay was awful and I think my 6th man idea is looking better and better. I still would take carmelo right now cuz he is really maturing out there. i wanted 50 wins b4 10 losses but now we got to handle these next 2. /Lakers just lost to Portland for Heaven's sake!:doh:
  8. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

OK, I get it. KMart was leaping over Dyess. Camby was BBen lite, with 5 blocks. Melo, the Piston once removed took it to the hole.
    DARKO, with is 20 yr old, 7 ft. body coulda beat these guys single handedly.
    DARKO HIJACKING
  9. congoman

congoman First Round Draft Pick

Worst game of the year. No effort...no teamwork...no boards...no points in the paint. It happens. I will worry if they don't bounce back on Friday.

Tay is suffering from "new wifeitis" Remember the same thing happened to Tiger after he got married. Tay better save some of his energy for the court.:P