Phoenix March 24 7:30PM

Discussion in 'March 2008' started by max, Mar 24, 2008.

1. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Funny how ESPN is promoting the Suns-Celtics game tonight as a possible finals preview and I don't recall any media outlet even mentioning that the Suns-Pistons game the night before last had finals implications either before or after the game.

Which means that ESPNBA is hoping for a Seltix-Kobe or Seltix-Shaq finals:sssh:
  2. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

Dre, on NBA TV someone did mention it could be a Finals preview, the Suns/Pistons game. I think it was Rick Kamila.
  3. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

i could at least pay 33grl's bill for dvr service during the playoffs.....but u know the penalty for working with Qcifer!!!??:girl_devil::diablo:heh-heh-heh!
  4. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Gurl, stop being so sens-i-tive:p 2 snaps UPPP! WOO-WOO-WOO-WOO-WEEE-OOOOOOOOOO!!!
  5. crastinator

crastinator First Round Draft Pick

thanks for the congrats! and for remembering - - it's been a while since I've posted
    :)

loved this short but sweet story - - I wish I hadn't been too shy to high five my whole section. I know they were thinking... "where'd they come from?" oh well!

I'm forever spoiled. I'll have to save my pennies to get back to somewhere near where we were sitting.