Away Philadelphia 76ers Wednesday Nov 14 2012

Discussion in 'November 2012' started by roscoe36, Oct 29, 2012.

1. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

So like GregM can dominate like 1 in 9 front courts ?
    Yous keeps sayin' hes all bad and everything.
  2. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

[​IMG]
    Face of the franchise.
    The Panda and KGREG like this.
  3. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

One of his free throws he rose up at an angle and the you could tell the ball was going to rim out. That was like a slow motion disaster. His nest attempt was more stable but sheesh! 11 year vet. pro. yikes.
  4. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

that's beautifully intense yet strained you can't teach that
    roscoe36 likes this.
  5. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

Andrew Bynum seen here channeling Warren Coolidge from White Shadow:
    [​IMG]

...And what the heck is up with THIS?

[​IMG]
  6. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

Yeah, I actually did not watch that stretch. Thanks. I knew later after looking at the boxscore again that the minutes did not add up to what I thought. Only had this DVR thing since the season began, and am not comfortable with it yet. I inadvertently switched from the DVR to live action, and did not realize I had skipped parts of the game. In reviewing that, I had went back and watched one stretch that I had missed, but I see I never did go back and see the stretch you mention. In fact, I think I will go over to my sons house and look it ovre right now.
  7. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

Wonder if he strains this much while walking with luggage?
  8. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

I now have watched those 4 minutes I missed. Yep, coach just might have wanted to win this one. He kept Bynum's minutes down, even though he could have used Stuck being out as an excuse to play him more. He cut JJ's minutes down. And indeed, he put in 4 minutes of a front line of Monroe and Drummond, and this time with Knight in the backcourt (with Singler moved to small forward and Maggette in the game at shooting guard.) It did not cause the tilt of the world to change, but indeed, we did seem to take control of the game at that point, primarily with sound interior D that made everything else go right on defense - and an offense with two bigs who were both a heavy threat. Drummond himself had that tap back and a dunk - and altered a couple of shots which very well might have been scores for Philly with anyone but Drummond patrolling the area. The stint could have been still better if Maggette was not out there for the first time this season and showing it.
  9. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Brandon Knight played a very GOOD game. He was EXCELLENT on the boards. Tay played a very GOOD game also. You know what's funny, when this team is sucking Tay looks mad and pissed off at everyone around him, yet usually the team is sucking, because HE is sucking. When this team gets good point production from the 2 and 3 spots, they're a decent team. I think trading Stuckey needs to be priority #1.
    coynejeremy and round like this.