Palace info plz!!

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by kleezy, Nov 14, 2009.

1. kleezy

kleezy Second Round Draft Pick

Hey, hopefuly a few of you guyz have been to the Palace of Auburn HIlls a few times.

I've been to a few pistons games before, just recently i bought tickets to see the pistons on 12/20 when they play the lakers and my seats are in the VIP E area and I really wanted to know how do you get down to the floor.

All the previous times I've been to games my seats where in the stands, so now I have no clue on where the entrance area is to get on the floor where my seats are. I just don't wanna be lost, cuz i'm trying to get there early and watch pre-game warm ups

Anybody been down on the floor and how do you get down there??
  2. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Welcome Kleezy....I am thinking if you show the tickets to an usher, you will eventually get there. ....:sssh:.... Since you will be that close, we expect some close up pics to be posted as your initiation to the forum.
  3. Smoooth

Smoooth First Round Draft Pick

thats awesome, I still need to visit the Palace one day. And I'm sure someone can help you out if you just show them your ticket.
  4. linwood

linwood All-Star

I would use the stairs.
  5. kleezy

kleezy Second Round Draft Pick

Thanks, for the reply. I will mos def have some good pictures to post up, after the game.