Other NBA Games 2013-14

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by LA Dre, Oct 30, 2013.

1. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Faried has been a man on a mission the past few weeks! Check out his box scores. He was a shell of himself for most of the season and I began to wonder if he'd never make the next level, but I guess it just took him longer than expected to get over those injuries.
  2. The Panda

The Panda Garbage Post All Star Forum Donor

Faried can ball, but he is a deceptively poor defender. I'd happily take him as a 25mpg energy guy off the bench though.

The other person I would definitely register interest in is Thomas Robinson. Guy has floated around a bit but he has good skills, is a + defender and plays hard.
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

This is getting dominated after halftime.

[​IMG]
  4. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

There is not a single matchup in the East I could care less about in the 1st round of the playoffs, regardless of who plays who. The West however, I can't wait. Really hope the Suns get in at the expense of Memphis (too boring). Watching Suns-Mavs now. Mavs with the momentum. If Suns lose they get another chance against the Grizz on Monday. That could well decide it.
    The Panda likes this.
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

The Suns controlled their own destiny and closing out with three wins and they were in.....but they let that lead get away from them and Mavs after taking what appeared to be a going away win, had to hold on due to missed Suns FT. Admittingly, the Suns would be a more formidable/exciting opponent for the always boring Spurs....in fact the Suns would probably wear down the Spurs enough to set them up for a possible second round loss.
  6. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Nemo, linwood and roscoe36 like this.
  7. S.J.

S.J. All-Star Forum Donor

I came home late andput the game exactly in that point when the 3rd quarter was starting. And James was a beast in that quarter. (I think he went to the foul line in bad ref calls, but Hey! he got ripped bythe refs the other day against brooklyn and the Plumlee block at last second)