Home Orlando 7:30pm jan 2 2012

Discussion in 'January 2012' started by max, Jan 2, 2012.

1. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

I was also stoked to see Gordie dishin' and dumpin'.
    I think that it's pretty routine for most NBA teams to see this type of play but it's been so long since we've seen it with our Pistons. Chauncy could do it but didn't all that much because one of his bigs was more interested in snaging a rebound than scoring and the other big was usually camped in 3-point territory looking for the kick-out.

...and then there's Rodney.

One of three things is going to happen when Collider penetrates and none of them involve a big man receiving a pass for an easy bucket.
  2. max

max All-Star

Its very encouraging because we were not supposed to win this game and the most dominate center in the game today was not supposed to be held in check by out front court. Ben and Max did a great job defending him. JJ and Monroe stepped it up and gotta love the guard play.

Two things that may be helping us are Bynum and Daye not playing. Bynum with his Will Bynum experience - trying to re-create that record point quarter of his and Daye with the butter fingers. I do expect Daye to get back in but for now we need the ball handling.

Great win.