Discussion in 'October 2009' started by roscoe36, Oct 29, 2009.
No, you don't have to always use a 3-guard lineup silly....
Saw that...wondered what he told Stuckey....."you're trying to hard kind"???
Knew he would be ready to step in as I saw him dressed when Mason introduced him before the game. Maybe with Rip being out tonight, he get some burn, but I doubt it unless we are up 20 with 5 to go....
OLDSKOOLHQ'S BLACKBOARD (spent last night watching Young frankenstien and Munsters marathon with my family while eating a Fish, Smrimp and fries meal):
- Dont like BBBBBen introduced before Tay, thats tom wilson butt kissin influence there..or keepin BBBben down a peg...
Stuckey can get to hoop anytime he wants but he has to stop that doublepump hang in the air crap
- Ben's efforts on D are so missed...When was the last time we saw ANYONE take a charge the last 2 years?
- CV does thinks Sheed cant do..When he RELAXES , he will be something..I'll give 10 games to get warmed up
-Bynum cant call his own number every play
- Daye has quick feet
- KB has been told to use his quickness..too bad he was never taught to play basketball by not going to college
- Westbrook gets NO FREE CHILI with BBBen on the court
-Stuck taking too many damn shots..Trying to act like a star when he aint
- Serge? LOL..i think GB meant Ser-jay! Serge was in Beverly Hills cop!
- Gordon gets wiped out at the half buzzer NO CALL and 3 stitches!!!!!
-Im upset with stuckey. Like the old Billups days but worse-kinda Flip murray territory
- Tay has slowed the tempo by holding the ball TOO MUCH
- At least CV attacks the rim, Sheeda shot 8 3pointers in 8 FGattempts the other night
- Somebody guard kristicks!!
- too many unforced errors...these OKC kids have gotten too full of themselves
- Eton Thomas >>>>>>> than Cwilcox...Does Coach know hes on the bench??????
- Half court offense has left us
- why is evryone named Kwame so weak?????
- 7:00 left-Its Durant time...Game over now
- Stuckey PLEASE STOP it!!!!!
- bad loss...Like I predicted , we cant have MORE than 12 of these games: 60 good games, 22 bad ones-but must win 10 of the 22 bad ones!
Atkins was not dressed. Due to two players being suspended, we only could dress 10. As I have said in this tread already, someone had to play the last five minutes. If you keep out Ben Wallace, Ben Gordon, Tay, and Rip, that would have left Stuckey, Bynum, CV, Wilcox, and JMAX. See the problem - yep, this coach could not for the life of him understand that its ok to play 3 bigs. (Espcecially in garbage time.) Lets say the coach thinks CV is one of his stars. Then Kwame could have been out there instead of CV. Basically, no excuse to have Rip out there except the very poor one of not having 3 bigs in at once, something, with this roster, must be done to ever get many wins.
Look at back at what i said when he was signed..He is a good addition TO OUR BENCH, but thats it! We still need a Big up front with Ben that can score. Sorry, but YEs...I would trade Stuckey and max for amare stoudamire!
The second half of this game sucked for the Pistons. I couldn't believe what I was watching. CV has to get better on defense and most of the time when OKC was running the floor, the Pistons were sprinting. I was really upset about that. KD35 took over the Pistons in the fourth by himself. Man, that just sucked for me to watch.
Portland was able to hold the Thunder to only 74 points tonight.(and Durant had only 16)...does that mean our defense isn't as good as the Trailblazers??
I really don't think our defense has been the issue so far (save the 3rd qtr against the Bucks). It's the offense that isn't getting it done.
Separate names with a comma.