NY Nicks Nov 21 8pm

Discussion in 'November 2007' started by max, Nov 19, 2007.

1. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

The knicks suck. I am going to pout all season until one of our starters gets put on the bench. The idea of a "2nd unit" is stupid. The days of bringing in the cavalry to change the pace and change the game is long gone. Other than that, good game by the starters when the bench struggled. The beauty of teamwork, no one person has to be on fire every night, when one guys off there's another on fire. If your coach understands the resources of his TEAM, great thiungs can be accomplished.
  2. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

The one and only:

[​IMG]

:hoops:
  3. jzchen

jzchen Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Twice.
  4. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Sorry this was replied to so late, BUT BUT BUT how could Lee go a whole post and only mention Chauncey Billups' name ONE time after he played what would be the equivalent of a perfect game by a point guard!!! 25 pts, 15 assists, 4 steals and ZERO turnovers. I really hope we aren't starting to take Number 1 for granted(this from his harshest critic) while trying to blow up a bunch of snottyy nose kids who aint proved squat yet.

Way 2 Go, CB!!
  5. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

I tend not to dwell on the expected. Billups, in my opinion, is the best. Having one more great game for him is not much new.