New York - April 8th 8PM

Discussion in 'April 2008' started by max, Apr 7, 2008.

1. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    Amir had a really good game. 14 points on 5-6 fg and 4-4 ft with 9rbs and 2blks and 2 steals and no turnovers. I wish that he'd be a bit more careful with those fouls, because refs seem to call everything when he is in the vicinity. Stuckey had problems going inside, of course if it was D-Wade he'd be shooting free throws every time. Stuckey needs to work on earning the whistle. J-Max was solid. So was Afflalo. Herrmann seemed to play better than Hayes, but not sure he'll see much if any time in the playoffs.
  2. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Less Dixon, more Affalo, and a few fewer starter minutes in the second and this could have been a win. And perhaps the difference between a finals game seven on the road or at home.

Nice job by the current top 30 Pistons in demonstrating exactly how much the game has changed since the other groups played.

I place most of the blame on those hideous jackets the all-time Pistons' greats had to wear during the introductions. Not exactly the most slimming of styles.
  3. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

Collins' previous claim to fame was his central role in the Knicks-Nuggets brawl at the Garden last season. Collins committed a thug flagrant on J.R. Smith in the last 2 minutes, which touched off the fight that resulted in Carmelo taking a swing at Collins and then backpedalling all the way to the other side of the court, thus earning him the nickname Carmella.
  4. adonis

adonis First Round Draft Pick

i am now worried that our bench will be worn out during playoffs :)
  5. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Now ain't that a change of pace!

Well said. McCosky disgusted me when he tried to argue Sheed over Rodman, and I have a natural tendency to favor Sheed!
  6. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I guess I'd just vote for the guy with more rings... on his nose!
  7. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Did notice during the close-up of Mason as he started his part of the ceremony that he and I have the exact same glasses.