Away New Jersey Nets Wednesday Feb 8 2012

Discussion in 'February 2012' started by roscoe36, Feb 5, 2012.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Feb 8, 2012.
  1. Detroit

46.2%
  2. New Jersey

53.8%
  1. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Blaha revealed the Pistons all mask team showing pictures of old Pistons in their masks including Laimbeer, Rip, McDyess, and Carlos Arroyo.
  2. alexa032

alexa032 Team Captain

Arroyo too? There've been a LOT of broken noses for the Pistons over the years. I remember Dyess hating his mask a lot. Oh yeah, no CV?
  3. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

For the first time all year I LOL'd during a Piston game and it wasn't at the Pistons. This back to back is going to be tough to take.

I thought that flagrant foul called against the Nets was harrible.

The Nets announcers sounded suicidal when they recapped the game and noted, "A rare road win for the Pistons (long pause) and it came at the hands of the Nets."

Jerebko really played well. His best game in a long, long while.

I let out an audible groan when they announced that Gordon checked into the game.

I was glad Walker Russell MD still played, but at the same time felt badly for Will Bynum.

Friday's theme should be Lindsey Hunter Night because I'm might to have to dip into the wife's left over pain medication from her recent surgery to make it through the game.
  4. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Been waiting for Monroe to show a little of that fire for a while now. Good to see.

Nice game.
  5. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

I liked the quote from Avery Johnson about Monroe's monster dunk:

6. alexa032

alexa032 Team Captain

Speaking of those two, it was hilarious listening to them all night. "Jerebko with the foreign facial!" Shelden? (Nets have too many Williams players) is "the land lord." I was laughing so hard people who had no clue what I was watching thought were looking at me funny. The flagrant call was a tad out there, I felt bad for NJ's announcers trying to have the refs' back there when they were initially saying it was just a hard foul.
    Avery is a master of stating the obvious. "The Hump" :yuck: had no answer for a fired up Greg Monroe. That dunk totally demoralized them.