1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Nets sign Jay Williams

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by ggazoo69, Sep 28, 2006.

1. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 All-Star Forum Donor

2. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

This is a great story. I've been following this guy's progress since he decided he would make an unlikely comeback. Too bad he's going to the Nets. I would have loved to see him in a Pistons uniform as he fits the profile of a Pistons DNA'r. I wish this dude all the best this season!

3. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Considering the fact that the Pistons backup- point guard is L Hunter and we don't have that little man to penetrate ala T Parker, TJ Ford, or even Jameer Nelson, you would think that Joe would have thought about bringing him into training camp for a looksey. I have not seen Blalock play so I cannot say what his upside is yet.

The Pistons were exposed last year with a tired CBill in the playoffs because Joe thought he could carry the dishes alone and sent Arroyo packing.

Jay Williams is just 4 years removed from college player of the year, not that that means anything in these days in time, but he does have a NCCA title like Rip, Delk and Nazr.