1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

MY Favorite New Team..

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by G-man, Sep 6, 2005.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

Another Favorite Team

The Knicks, only because Zeke is now in charge.

2. jdmiser

jdmiser Second Round Draft Pick

Fav Other Team

I did like Washington, but mostly because of Larry Hughes. But, alas, I am biased towards the Hornets.

Love "Big Cat" Magloire and Chris "The Birdman" Anderson.

-Memo Okur

3. himat

himat Bench Warmer

Philly has always been my 2nd favorite team to the Pistons. I think its going to stay that way cause myfavorite player Allen Iverson is likely going to stay there for the rest of his career

4. linwood

linwood All-Star

76er's

Allen is my favorite player in the game. Pound for pound, the best player in the game right now. I also like Dalembert, and the other AI (Igoudala) and Detroit's own Willie green.

They play tough, they play above their size and personnel (good team). I loved them when they had LB and Mutumbo. I think DM might be the only guy in the NBA to have had malaria. Talk about a warrior.

How many posts until I get an Avatar?

5. Zoso

Zoso First Round Draft Pick

linwood

Members can add an Avatar to their account once they've accumulated 5 posts. To add an Avatar, click on 'User CP' then 'Edit Avatar.'

6. max

max All-Star

up for grabs

Depends on the circumstances as I have no emotional attachment to any team besides the Pistons.

This season I will be rooting for the Bulls because I like their team concept and Dallas out West as long as Stack plays for them.

7. bricalz

bricalz First Round Draft Pick

Another team??

Hey, I will never have another team that I'll be as emotionally and fanatically involved with like I am with the PISTONS!!!!

But if I were hard pressed to pick one hmmm, sorry, this might raise an eyebrow or two but I like the Pacers as well. I love defense and team play and cherish the games the Pacers and the Pistons play. And with the Pistons coming out on top of course. Hehe

I like Jermaine O'Neal's game and well Shaq will forever be a character to follow. :eyebrows: But the Pistons always come first.

8. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

I love the Pistons always have. The only other team that I have a slight interest in is Philly. I love Allen Iverson's game. I find it amazing what that little dude can do. He is fearless:mad2: and brings it every night.

9. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

Interesting...

I'm the only fan to respond with Sacremento. lol! That's cool. I'm used to being on an island by my self.