MSU vs Georgia Tech Big ten ACC challenge

Discussion in 'Other Hoops Talk' started by Hotsauce, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Hotsauce

Hotsauce First Round Draft Pick

2. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

Man, Paul Davis was out of his mind. Twelve shots, 10 baskets. Hooks, jumpers, 3s, and even a reverse layup that was unexpectedly graceful.
  3. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

yah paul davis is an enigma. he looks gumpy but still puts up his numbers and makes good plays, has range, can shoot FTs...but then he also has some atrocious games and chokes (0-4 from the line, youch).

MSU totally outplayed GT but i commend them for coming back at the end. it was intense.
  4. Hotsauce

Yeah, but isn't he shooting like 88% from the FT line for the season?? some ridiculous percentage for him. He was very clutch from the line in Maui.
  5. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Worried about one thing....

...paul needs that one nasty guy to play next to him, that " Anagonye" type player. I like that Suton guy and gray and trannon will fine as long as they dont try to be pretty boys. I think this team is to pretty to win the title, but they can go to Final 4 with this team...my bruddahs!
  6. Hotsauce

yeah suton is really stepping up and him and gray will be dangerous in a year or two if not this year already. Amazing upside for those two.
  7. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I like the Walton kid too

I hope Shannon stays another year...I expect this team to own the state recruiting wars but I think Izzo is tired of the one year Richardsons and Randolphs! This is the Pistons of college basketball..my bruddah!
    Also...I'm lovin this Queen concert tonight!!:eyebrows:
  8. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

true but like i said he's inconsistent with that. sometimes he comes through, sometimes he chokes...you never know which one is gonna show up. although this year he has definitely been more consistent so far.