Mount Sheed

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Buckeyes#1, Oct 13, 2006.

1. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

I am concerned about Sheed getting suspended... him keeping quite is not likely... then again Amir & Brahma may not be much of a downgrade.
  2. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

Good point TaShawn
  3. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

Re: Mount Sheed And Cuban Cigars

Maybe Sheed can become like Mr. Mark Cuban. What I thought most interesting about this article on Cuban was Cuban's comments about how he decided to make AJ the coach of the Dallas Cubans. Mr. Mark said that he decided after observing AJ's comraderie with the players in the team huddle during game timeouts, in the days that Mr. Mark was allowed by Sheriff Stern to enter the Dallas Cuban huddles during the games. Now that is not allowed.

I think that Stern has developed an exceptionally strong Napoleon complex.

Marked Maverick - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
  4. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

Sheed seemed to be very focused and agressive facing the Celtics tonight. You think someone had a talk with him after his uneventful ejection on opening night?

He looked quicker on defense and actually hesitated on a couple of 3`s, now we haven`t seen that in a couple of years. It is obvious that any type of success this team enjoys this year will be a result of Sheeds` agressiveness on both ends of the floor.

He will certainly recieve more techs, let`s just hope they don`t cost us any games, or worse a suspension.
  5. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I like what happened with Rasheed today. He started off 1-6 or 1-7. He remained calm and finished the game strong and almost gave the Pistons a 20 and 10 game. Let's hope that Sheed keeps his cool like he did today.