1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Miami Heat March 22nd, 1:00 PM

Discussion in 'March 2009' started by Dlev59, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Jewelz0376

Jewelz0376 First Round Draft Pick

:bs:

Wade is a great player but come on now..

2. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

Herrmann is German.

3. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

I don't dislike Wade... I like his game and demeanor a lot actually. And I'd take him over Kobe any day.

But Isiah is widely regarded as a top 3 PG. Will Wade retire in the top 3 within his position? ... doubtful.

4. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

There's a difference between taking it the bank and making a big show like he did. He kept smiling like a 2-year old, and shaking his head talking to the fans saying "no it's not", "no i didnt", and then making a huge production out of it with his team. He was essentially saying "yea i fouled him and there's nothing you can do about it b/c i'm Dwayne Wade".

It pains me to say that Kobe and LBJ do have better attitudes.

And on a complete OT note; i thought it was hysterical and adorable how excited Hermann was after he hit that shot. He kept telling KB something along the lines of i told you and he turned red. LOL

Disclaimer; this does not mean he doesn't suck

5. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Kwame is Salami.

6. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

Have you watched Wade play this year? Since the Olympics?

Better playmaker, not as good of a shot but he doesn't get in those personal battles/mind games that Kobe gets caught in.

And Wade is on track to win defensive player of the year, believe it or not.

7. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

Tay is from Gay...

8. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

good call on Van LOser , Round. I hate when FIRED coaches and GM's are hired on as EXPERTS and ANALysists. Breen WANTED to make an unbiased call but those A-wipes VanLoser and Jackson HAVE to say good things about superstars , bcuz Stern runs a SEE DWADE 'and' The Heat league.

Thats why the Pistons of 2003-2008 have never got their just due as one of the best 10 teams of all time. Rings or not.

9. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

And BTW, Udonis Haslem has been a boil on my ass long enough! We need to do a Mr Potter on him!!!:6shoot:

10. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance First Round Draft Pick

One of the greatest players of all time? Already better than Kobe? Yeah right man. Wade is good, but he isn't that good. He plays on a crappy team. Kobe plays on a good team and puts up those numbers. Jordan played on a good team and put up those numbers. Lebron plays for a good team and puts up those numbers. It's alot easier to put up 30/7/7 when your playing on a team of scrubs. The Maimi Heat are horrible (yes, I know we lost to them).

Wade is certainly very talented but not one of the greatest of all times and he doesn't touch Kobe IMO. And no one should be used in the same sentence as Jordan. I could never see Kobe or Jordan being wheeled out of the arena crying like a baby becuase of a shoulder.

11. Jewelz0376

Jewelz0376 First Round Draft Pick

Wade is a great player no doubt, but Kobe is his prime was one of the best 1on1 defenders in the league & the best scorer in the league...Wade is putting up good numbers, but if you put Kobe on a crap team like that and he'd be dropping 35+ a game like he did a couple years ago and they were playing the the much tougher west also.

12. NYPistonFan729

NYPistonFan729 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

During the game, the wadeannouncers kept telling us how good wade's defense is this year. How hard wade has worked to become a great defender and how many blocks he has this year. Wade will be defensive player of the year.

13. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

what was so funny about there comments about wades defense..... our guards kept getting to the bucket, and they would say the miami guards... (yes plural) were terrible in letting it happen. then 2 secs later rave about wade's defense.....

don't ya think if only one guard (the one not being wade) was being burned they would have called that one guy out?

14. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

Come on, you can't be serious. There's nobody more full of himself than Kobe, although Lebron is catching up to him.

LeBron used to have a great attitude, but the last year and a half he's behaving with this sense of entitlement. Watching him in games, his body language seems to say that he's supposed to win the championship all by himself and anybody that defends him or any referee that doesn't blow the whistle his way at every possession is cheating him out of his eventual prize and therefore is violating his god-given rights. I used to love watching the guy. Not any more.

15. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

I agree with that first sentence, which makes me wonder why you followed that up with the second sentence. :)

16. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Game, set, match.

17. Latinoking90

Latinoking90 Bench Warmer

D-Whistle couldn't even shine Joe Dumars shoes.

18. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

could you imagine wade having to deal with the defense that was allowed to be played on jordon.... better yet for all you who claim how great wade and todays other superstars are, imagine jordon getting the same whistle that wade does. And I used to think Jordon got an unfair whistle.....

Laim and Horn would have had wade in the lockerroom before the 1st quarter was over... and dumars would have had him crying for his mama when wade got the jordon rules defense.

As its been said I think on low's podcast this weekend, if there so much better then the rest of the players in the league... hell they don't need the whistles, its the rest of the players that need the help.

19. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

Ok....I hate both those guys, but you're just high.

20. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

It's OK, I'll be here all year, and all next year, and so on.

"I don't get mad at others for being wrong", lol