Discussion in 'March 2013' started by roscoe36, Oct 29, 2012.
He goes through shooting slumps. Look at his game log. More does not always mean better.
I think Singler would hurt the team if he was shooting less and trying to protect his shooting %.
I don't lose sleep over missed shots especially 3 balls, that's the nature of the beast.
- Watched this one on NBA TV (Heat announcers). The Heat play-by-play guy called Kim English: "Ken" English, no less than 3 times during the coarse of this game.
...and speaking of Kenny, I don't think the guy scored any points or did much of anything of note in the box score but I REALLY liked the way he played. He used 5 of his 6 fouls effectively and did a decent job on Wade when he was checking him. English is a tough kid and I he didn't seem intimidated by any HOF trio or winning streak. He may not be the greatest baskeball talent to grace an NBA roster but he's the type of player that will help[ your team win.
- The record doesn't show it but the Pistons move the ball so much better without Tay. Jose throws some amazing passes and Monroe is starting to show more and more signs of him being one of the best dime-dropping bigs in the NBA. He made about three passes in this game that very few bigs in the league would have even thought about making.
- Singler actually did a better job on LeBron than I thought he would.
- Every time I watch a game with the other team's announcers, they always seem to make comments about Monroe having an "exellent 15-footer". I think it's funny that just because he plays below the rim, everyone thinks he can shoot.
- The Heat's PA announcer is tied for being the league's most annoying (with the guy who does Mavs games). If I was a Heat fan, I'd have to watch games with the sound turned down.
- Rod Stuckey, 11 pathetic points on 4-15 shooting. PLEASE excercise that $4 mil buyout if we can't somehow find a way to trade him to Charlotte for a 2nd rounder.
Are you okay sir ?
Separate names with a comma.