Away Memphis Grizzlies Friday Nov 30 2012

Discussion in 'November 2012' started by roscoe36, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Yes, Brevin Knight who I've always confused Brandon Knight with was the color man for the Griz broadcast team.

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

yeah that team has been together 7 years ?

3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

First of all, memphis played incredible defense, mostly on the perimeter and on our fast breaks. They made it really tough to dribble and pass and they ganged up against anyone that stalled with the ball. It drove knight crazy. It forced plenty of others into garbage shots. We hung in there nicely with 45 points in the first half.

That was a game where we needed some beef against gasol and zbo. Twin towers were necessary. Drums offense rebounds and tips were one of the best things we had going.

On singler, he's heads up, but it's not reflecting in the stats so far defesively. He did a really nice job pushing the ball off defensive rebs. Our pace has been much faster with him as a starter.

4. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Yeah, Singler looks pretty fast when he's pushing the ball off defensive rebs. I thought he was a lot slower than he is.

5. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

I disagree, we were fine defensively, so I don't think the Drummond argument is applicable here. Max did a fantastic job last night and earned his paycheck, but when our guards play as poorly as Knight and Stuckey....whattya gonna do? Also our leading scorer, Monroe, had 7 TO's last night.