March 2006 Pistons articles *Frequent Updates*

Discussion in 'Pistons Archive' started by Media Guy, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

[Detroit News]​

Gerstner's Top 5: Position Fights
    The Pistons appear to have things in hand for the Central Division and Eastern Conference regular-season titles. But the race for best record in the NBA is still on the line. Here are five playoff slot races to watch.

The travelin' man: Adventurous Delk is already proving to be a good fit
    Delk is proving he's a quick study, scoring in double digits the past two games. He had 11 points in 15 minutes against the Bobcats. And, he had a season-high 16 points, in 22 minutes, against the Wizards.

Burning questions: Hoiberg not in plans this season
    Are the Pistons going to sign Fred Hoiberg? No, and quite frankly, I don't think they ever intended to -- not this season. They brought him in as a favor to Flip Saunders, and they might try to sign him this summer.

Alley oop to Pistons center Kelvin Cato
    "I collect baseball hats. Braves baseball hats. I've got over 200 of them, different colors, different styles, you name it."

Billups: Pistons fighting for home court throughout the playoffs
    "I know with the 2-3-2 format in the Finals, it sort of takes away the home-court edge," Billups said. "But with that being said, I still want home-court advantage all the way through."

[Detroit Free Press]​

Pistons Corner: Poor defense leading to bad offense
    The Pistons haven't shot more than 50% from the field since Jan. 19. And after scoring at least 100 points 23 times through January, the Pistons have topped the century mark only once since, in last week's win over Chicago. So where did that offense go? You'll have to look to the other end of the floor for the answer.
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Spring is in the air?

… which means that baseball season is around the corner! From the creator of the invaluable lowpost.net comes striketwo.net, which was officially launched this past weekend. Baseball junkies get their fix — it's monitoring no less than 600 baseball blogs, aggregating and sorting posts into relevant conversations. Congratulations, Jason!

Readers: show us your pics!

After taking a few pics at the Pistons-Wizards game this weekend, I had two thoughts: 1) I'm not (yet) a very good photographer; and 2) I'm sure someone out there is taking more (and better) pictures at Pistons games than I am.
    Then it hit me: why not set up a Detroit Bad Boys group [...]
  3. roscoe36

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Delk heats up Piston bench

Tony Delk has never met a shot he didn't like…or take, for that matter. Those were my sentiments to Matt after watching Delk fire at will from the perimeter during Saturday's embarrassing loss to the 'Zards. My first inclination walking away from that game was to complain about Delk's chucker habits. My [...]
  4. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

[Detroit News]​

Wallace calling for better defense
    "I don't really think Charlotte was a big test to our defense," he said. "Our defense has got to be better. We're making strides."

[Detroit Free Press]​

Pistons Corner: NCAAs a time to talk trash
    "That's when guys get to trash-talk," Pistons forward Rasheed Wallace said. "And it's pretty much stroll down Memory Lane. You know, when cats say, 'Oh, back when I was playing, when we went to the tournament and this and that.' It's just a stroll down Memory Lane more than anything."

Getting personal with ... Tony Delk
    What hobbies do you have off the court? "Ping-pong, man. Ping-pong, every day. But I just have a pool table at home."

The Great Pistons Quiz
    Think you know everything about Detroit's hoopsters? Well, give these 25 questions a go. There's no prize -- just pride. Keep track of your responses. The answers are linked below. And no cheating.

Don't worry about who's in, who's out of rotation
    Saunders has spent the past two weeks trying to figure out where they belong, how their skills mesh and who should play with whom. One day, the odd man out in the rotation is Carlos Delfino. The next, it's Hunter. Then, Maurice Evans. "We have a lot of guys that are situational players," Saunders said. "Depending on what we need, they can go in and play that position."

Hot topics
    Let's welcome the return of Tayshaun Prince's game. He scored 23 points and made 10 of 17 shots from the field in Sunday's victory over Charlotte. It was the first time he scored more than 14 since Feb. 8, when he had 22 against the Clippers. In the 13 games before Sunday, Prince shot 32.5% from the field.

[MLive.com/Booth Newspapers]​

Mid-range jumpers help keep Hamilton off the line
    Hamilton is currently 18th in the league in scoring with a 21.2 points-per-game average. However, he's averaging less than four free-throw attempts per game, the fewest he has averaged in a season since he was traded to Detroit in 2002. Only Phoenix's Shawn Marion, who averages 21.7 points per game, is getting to the free-throw line less than Hamilton among the NBA's top 20 scorers.

Trust is a major reason for Pistons' success
    For all the intangibles that coaches and players talk about being important, rarely do they mention trust. When you look at the characteristics that distinguish the Pistons from most teams, their trust in one another sticks out like a Ben Wallace 3-pointer. Flip Saunders understands this, but it seems he's having some trouble applying that theory to his bench.

Best record doesn't mean as much as performance
    Said forward Antonio McDyess: "You always want to be playing your best basketball, but you really want to be playing your best come playoff time. Everyone in this locker room knows that we can play better than we are now. We have played better than this earlier this season. We just have to get back to playing the way we know how, and hopefully, that'll happen right when the playoffs begin."

[NBA.com]​

Late surge lifts Patriots to fourth straight win
    With the score knotted at 68-68 heading into the final stanza, Fayetteville scored three unanswered baskets, including a jumper by Alex Acker and a pair of driving layups by point guard Mateen Cleaves .... Amir Johnson added 17, Cleaves had 16 and Acker netted 14.

[Fayetteville Observer]​

Patriots battle their way to win
    The Patriots made big plays on defense and used the hustle of reserve center Ryan Randle in the final minutes to hold off the Austin Toros for a 99-94 NBA Development League win at the Crown Coliseum. Austin missed its final six field-goal attempts, two of them blocks by Fayetteville’s Amir Johnson on former N.C. State star Julius Hodge, to drop its second game to the Patriots in three days.
  5. roscoe36

[Detroit Bad Boys]

A reason to like Stephen A. Smith

I'm like most people; I can handle Stephen A. Smith in microscopic doses. But he (or, let's be honest, his production team) has won me over this week. Not only is Rasheed Scheduled to appear on Smith's "Quite Frankly" tomorrow (March 16), but Natalie at Need4Sheed has been invited to attend the taping [...]

Vegas, baby (again)

Two things I've recently posted that came back to bite me in the arse:
    Remember, only one team has beaten the Pistons more than once this season?the Memo-led mighty Jazz of Utah. That the Wizards/Zards/Bullets pulled out a double-OT win over the Pistons the last time the two teams met, should spell their doom on Saturday.
    [Result: [...]

Test your Pistons knowledge

Be sure to check out The Great Pistons Quiz in today's Free Press. Don't let the first couple of questions ("match the nickname to the player" type stuff) fool you — it gets pretty tough. Both Ian and I scored 37 out of 47 — can anyone beat that? Post your score in the comments. [...]

Daily Dime on Darko and Arroyo

There's an interesting article on the impact Darko Milicic and Carlos Arroyo have made in Orlando over at ESPN's Daily Dime. (link via Motoring)
  6. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

[Need4Sheed.com]

Mad Love for Rasheed - See you in NYC!
    "Current NBA star and stand-out power forward Rasheed Wallace, is scheduled to appear LIVE in the studio of ESPN's - Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith on Thursday, March 16 at 3:00 pm."

[Toronto Globe & Mail]​

Pistons 105, Raps 98
    The Detroit Pistons were the cat and the Toronto Raptors were the ball of string in what was a 105-98 Toronto loss to the National Basketball Association's best team in front of a sell-out crowd of 19,800. In a game that teetered on the edge of a blowout but kept being reeled in thanks to some tenacity on the part of the Raptors and some nonchalance on the part of the Pistons, Detroit finally shut the door late in the fourth quarter as they forced two turnovers on one end, while scoring two layups on the other.

[DetroitPistons.com]​

Postgame Quotes
    Mike James: "That is what a championship team is all about. When the hole was wide-open and all of a sudden two or three players are coming to help, you are not just beating one line of defense, you are beating two or three lines of defense. That’s the difference and one thing that we have to learn. How to play at the defensive end is one thing we have to take from this team (Detroit). When we were on offense, we were getting good looks and driving to the basket. It looked like the Red Sea parting, and then at the last minute, it looked like when the Egyptians were in the Red Sea.”

[Roanoke.com]

Dazzle takes close one over Fayetteville
    Taking advantage of a questionable blocking call on Fayetteville's Mateen Cleaves, Bynum sank two free throws with 5.4 seconds left to give the Dazzle a stirring 115-114 victory over the Patriots at the Roanoke Civic Center. [Alex Acker: 29 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists; Amir Johnson, 25 points, 6 rebounds, 3 blocks, 10-14 FGs]

[Hoopsanalyst.com]

Predicting the MVP
    Billups is clearly the best player on what is currently the best team in the league. He’s demonstrably the best player at his position in the league. In a year when the MVP field appears so wide open, a player who meets those two standards has usually taken the award. Things could change in the final month, but right now Chauncey Billups has the best case of any player for MVP.
  7. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

[Detroit News]​

McDyess comes up big
    Antonio McDyess kept sneaking peeks over toward the scorer's table. It had been so long since he'd been on the floor in the final minutes of a game, he almost didn't know how to act. "Never been done," he said of his nearly 12 minutes of work in the fourth quarter. "It was definitely unexpected. I was tired, to tell the truth. I kept looking at the sideline waiting on Sheed to come back in. He never did."

[Detroit Free Press]​

Pistons' rotation twirls Raptors
    "We wanted to try establishing our bench more," Saunders said. "So basically we're playing three guys a little bit more minutes. I think what happens you get a chance to get in a comfort zone."

NCAA talk brackets the locker room
    "I just pick them game-by-game, not that bracket thing," forward Rasheed Wallace said. "It's more profitable that way."

Reserves see a lot of time as Pistons beat the sagging Raptors
    "Your eyes definitely light up a little bit when you see games like this on the schedule," Evans said. "But that team, they're not as bad as their record."
  8. roscoe36

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Pistons win in Canada, eh?

Given Detroit's struggles to find a reliable backup point guard this year, it's almost painful to see the type of player that Mike James has become with the Raptors. He kept pace with MVP candidate Chauncey Billups all night on Wednesday, finishing with 24 points and 11 assists with one steal; Billups, meanwhile, finished with [...]
  9. roscoe36

[BEYOND THE ARC]

Central crown in sight

At 36-29 and 32-30 respectively, Cleveland and Indiana still technically have a mathematical chance to catch the Pistons in the...
  10. roscoe36

[BEYOND THE ARC]

Central crown in sight

At 36-29 and 32-30 respectively, Cleveland and Indiana still technically have a mathematical chance to catch the Pistons in the...

Delfino or Evans?

Interesting take on our forum today from someone calling themselves "vthomp". Have no idea what his status is as relates...

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Acker and Johnson having D-league success

In case you've been wondering about the rookie duo of Amir Johnson and Alex Acker down at Fayetteville, you'll be happy to know that they've been tearing things up.
    Both players are now starting for the Patriots. In 25.9 minutes, Johnson is averaging 17.9 points per game (on .632 shooting!) with 7.2 boards, 2.0 blocks [...]
  11. roscoe36

Toronto Star
    (registration required)

Raptors haunted by lapse

That Toronto went on to eventually lose 105-98 is really not unexpected and secondary — the Raptors are not yet in the same class as the supremely talented Pistons — but the glaring errors of that brief span speak volumes to what's consistently wrong with the Toronto team.

Billups finally makes good

A second-team All-American, Billups was taken third overall by Boston in the 1997 draft after playing only two years at the University of Colorado. He was shipped to Toronto a few months later, then got traded to Denver.

Toronto Sun

Raps strung along

The Raptors last night ensured they will finish with a losing record, bowing 105-98 to the league-leading Pistons before a sellout crowd of 19,800 -- the second announced full house of the season -- at the Air Canada Centre.

Globe and Mail

Wily Pistons toy with Raptors

The Detroit Pistons were the cat and the Toronto Raptors were the ball of string in what was a 105-98 Toronto loss to the National Basketball Association's best team in front of a sell-out crowd of 19,800."
  12. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

[Detroit News]​

Knicks' drama unfolds
    .... Lindsey Hunter sat out most of practice Thursday as he continues to wage a fight against all sorts of irritants. He still hasn't regained the weight and stamina he lost after bouts with the flu and food poisoning. On top of that, he was dealing with a toothache Wednesday night and Thursday.

[Detroit Free Press]​

Dumars gives underdog advice
    Every year, it seems, a small school arrives at the NCAA tournament and charms fans around the country. This year, that team could be Northwestern State .... Thursday morning, the Demons hung out at the Pistons' practice facility. Joe Dumars, a Louisiana native, spoke with the 14th-seeded team. "He told us not to be intimidated," said guard Jermaine Wallace of Heflin, La.

Pistons Corner: NY Knicks soap opera a sad sight
    "There was times where myself, Chauncey, Ben, at one point or time, we went at it in practice with Larry," Prince said. "But at the end of the day, you have to understand what he's trying to tell you. You're going to be upset -- one of those days you're going to be upset with him no matter what."

Ex-Piston James refining game to become a top free agent
    "Nobody can ever take that away from me, winning a championship in Detroit," James said. "Now, it's just trying to get my own legacy, trying to get my own team and, if the Lord's willing, I'll lead a team to an NBA championship."

A. Sherrod Blakely Blog
    Flip Saunders wants to take a good look at an 8-man rotation that includes the starting five plus Antonio McDyess, Tony Delk and Maurice Evans. The only surprise in that group is Evans, who hasn't really distinguished himself from Carlos Delfino who, to me at least, has been a bit more consistent at both ends of the floor lately. I like Evans' ability to be physical and make hustle plays, but Delfino has been able to achieve a lot of that as well, plus he's a better shooter and ball-handler than Evans. Saunders' eight man rotation isn't etched in stone, so I suspect Delfino will get another chance at some point to play his way into the regular rotation. If he does, don't be surprised if Saunders goes nine-deep with Delfino becoming that ninth player.

Brown-Marbury clash worse than what Pistons had with ex-coach
    Billups has spoken with Marbury, and advised him about what might help his transition in dealing with Brown. However, Billups said he has nothing to offer considering how damaged the Brown-Marbury relationship is now. "I got no advice for this," said Billups, who said he spoke with Marbury a couple weeks ago. "I've never been through something like this. I hope I never do."

[New York Post]​

Marbury Flips for Saunders
    (Registration Required) Saunders, whose Pistons practiced at the New York Athletic Club, said he wasn't shocked Brown and Marbury have feuded. "Maybe more than any other guy I've ever coached, he's one of the most competitive guys," Saunders said of Marbury. "And he can be incredibly stubborn."

The Pistons awoke in New York to back-page headlines of the Marbury-Brown war.

"It stinks, man, it's really tough," Tayshaun Prince said. "It should have never got to that point between those two and the media. Obviously they should have dealt with that behind closed doors. That's bad on both of those guys' part."

Chauncey Billups, who advised Marbury on dealing with Brown, said, "That's crazy, man, crazy. I never thought that it would get like that."

Despite his ugly departure, Brown has pulled for Detroit. "I'm proud of that team," he said. "It's great for our league. I love this sport. I love our league. I love coaching. The more Detroits we have, the better my profession is going to be."
  13. roscoe36

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Lindsey Hunter is banged up

We haven't see much of Lindsey Hunter lately, but that's not (just) because he's being replaced by Tony Delk in the rotation. From the Detroit News:
    Lindsey Hunter sat out most of practice Thursday as he continues to wage a fight against all sorts of irritants. He still hasn't regained the weight and stamina he [...]

Larry Brown versus Stephon Marbury

Larry Brown can be real hard on his point guards, a fact that Chauncey Billups learned early after Brown's arrival in 2003. But, man, things between Brown and Smooth — and even between Brown and Allen Iverson before he came to Detroit — never got as bad as they have between Brown and Stephon Marbury [...]
  14. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

[Detroit News]

Knicks have Pistons seeing red, not green
    Jamal Crawford scored 15 of his 18 points in the fourth quarter, including the tiebreaking jumper with 2.2 seconds left, and the Knicks rallied to beat the Detroit Pistons 105-103.

[Detroit Free Press]

Knicks, officials do job on Pistons
    Wallace's technicals were judgment calls. Early in the third quarter, he was called for two questionable fouls -- his third and fourth of the game. After the fouls, Wallace went to the bench mad, and as he sat down, he jawed at Knicks guard Steve Francis, saying, "You need all the help you can get."

Over his shoulder, Francis said, "No, we don't. You need help."

Wallace responded, and Francis then turned and yelled, "Shut up," as the play began. An official across the court blew his the whistle, calling Wallace for a technical. He yelled in protest, and the second whistle -- carrying an ejection with it -- followed quickly.

Hamilton is ripped from foul line
    In Hamilton's mind, he gets fouled nearly every time he goes up for a shot. Perhaps that's part of the problem -- he still shoots nearly 50% from the field despite any added resistance. "I think they're so used to me getting grabbed and held that they don't call it," Hamilton said. "I tell them, 'Yo, I don't want to play like this.' Everybody wants to wrestle with me. I don't want to wrestle with anybody."

Pistons' ejections aid Knicks' win
    "I can't really say too much, honestly," said Billups, who led all scorers with 24 points. "I wish we had something where they (officials) would have to explain what happened, and why they did this and why they did that. That (expletive) ain't fair, man." The ejection of Wallace, just 57 seconds into the third quarter, was the game's turning point.

Delfino trying to deal with inconsistent playing time
    "He works hard," Saunders said. "I can't say how many times I've known that he goes in the gym 8 o'clock at night to shoot. He's continuing to work on his game."

[New York Times]

With an Improbable Finish, Crawford Buries the Pistons
    (Registration Required) It was Brown's first victory in three tries against Detroit (51-13), the team that dumped him last summer. And yet even in (rare) victory there was discontent. Stephon Marbury, who openly feuded with Brown all week, was left on the bench for all but 3 minutes 24 seconds of the fourth quarter. Marbury was visibly upset about the move, which came two nights after he was benched for the final 22 minutes of the Knicks' double-overtime victory over Atlanta.

[New York Post]​

GREEN GIANTS
    (Registration Required) Because these are the Knicks, even a terrific, stunning upset of the league juggernaut Pistons last night is not all candy and roses. Stephon Marbury was benched in the fourth quarter for a nine-minute stretch. Marbury also was yanked by coach Larry Brown with 41.7 seconds left for two critical possessions with the Knicks down two points - and Marbury could be seen grumbling while his teammates were up cheering.

[NBA.com]

Late Run Gives Patriots Sixth-Straight Home Win
    Detroit Pistons rookies Amir Johnson and Alex Acker continued their run of strong D-League performances, and center Rick Rickert continued to provide a solid inside presence, as the threesome each scored over 20 points and accounted for all of a late 10-0 spurt that pushed the Patriots from a two-point deficit to a 120-110 win over the Tulsa 66ers .... Acker finished with 25 points, Johnson added 24.
  15. roscoe36

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Lindsey Hunter is banged up

We haven't see much of Lindsey Hunter lately, but that's not (just) because he's being replaced by Tony Delk in the rotation. From the Detroit News:
    Lindsey Hunter sat out most of practice Thursday as he continues to wage a fight against all sorts of irritants. He still hasn't regained the weight and stamina he [...]

Larry Brown versus Stephon Marbury

Larry Brown can be real hard on his point guards, a fact that Chauncey Billups learned early after Brown's arrival in 2003. But, man, things between Brown and Smooth — and even between Brown and Allen Iverson before he came to Detroit — never got as bad as they have between Brown and Stephon Marbury [...]

Refs steal scene, Pistons make cameo appearance in Knicks soap opera

Yeah, about last night… I'm not really sure what to say except this was definitely one of the biggest WTF games of the year. I admit, early in the year the refs really seemed to be on Detroit's side, but ever since the All-Star break1 the tables have turned, and hard.
    It has to be [...]
  16. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

[Detroit News]​

Pistons hang on for win
    The Pistons did everything they talked about not doing after they lost to a 19-win New York team Friday night. They played with no energy, no urgency, no efficiency and they let another inferior team hang around far too long. This time, though, the 18-win Charlotte Bobcats simply weren't good enough to take advantage of it.

[Charlotte Observer]

Hamilton helps Pistons beat Bobcats
    The Bobcats held the Pistons to two scores in 13 possessions during a span of the fourth quarter. Seemingly that should have been enough to make up a 12-point deficit, but the Bobcats scored just three points in the last 3 1/2 minutes to waste perhaps their best performance this season against an elite team.

“The problem is, the group that was getting stops wasn’t very good offensively,’’ Bobcats coach Bernie Bickerstaff said. “(Detroit) recognized it and started packing it in."

[Fayetteville Observer]

Short-handed Patriots overcome injuries
    Realizing he’d never had so much space to maneuver during a shootaround drill, Fayetteville Patriots guard Alex Acker started counting teammates prior to Friday night’s NBA Development League game against Tulsa. When he didn’t fill up two hands, he knew it was going to be an interesting evening.

[South Florida Sun-Sentinel]

The Pistons and Heat are locked into playoff seeding and fighting the inevitable complacency of a long regular season
    For months, the Pistons and Heat had little in common other than the huge gap separating them as the top two seeds in the conference. But now, with the two essentially locked into postseason position -- Detroit at No. 1 in the East, the Heat at No. 2 -- the similarities are stark.

[HoopsAnalyst.com]

Playoff stretch run thoughts
    The Pistons, Heat, and Nets have are all divisional winner locks .... The Bucks and Sixers have been limping along lately but only the Bulls are threatening to get into the playoffs in their stead. The Bulls are 2.5 games out of the eight seed and the Sixers. In addition, the Bulls (-0.2 ppg) actually have a much better point differential than Milwaukee (-1.3 ppg) or Philly (-1.5 ppg). The Bulls would need to get hot and for one of the two teams ahead to play very poorly. The Sixers are a more likely candidate to be caught with Allen Iverson's injuries and the fact that they have a home-and-home with the Bulls in April. I think the Sixers will hang on (and then, again, be thumped by Detroit).
  17. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

Pistons squandered chance to put Knicks away
    Last month, the Pistons blew a 13-point lead going into the fourth quarter at Miami, and lost when Dwyane Wade made an 18-foot game-winning jump shot with 2.3 seconds to play. On Friday night, the Pistons led the Knicks by as many as 16 points before allowing New York to come back and eventually win on a jumper by Jamal Crawford with 2.2 seconds to play.

"When we got a team down, we gotta keep them down," said Pistons guard Richard Hamilton. "We can't play with them, we can't fool with them or anything like that."

Pistons squeak past Bobcats
    CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Detroit Pistons needed a lucky basket and an iffy call to avoid their first back-to-back losses of the season. Clinging to a two-point lead, Tayshaun Prince drove the ball toward the basket and tossed up a running jumper just as he was fouled. The ball went in with 4.9 seconds to play, Prince made the ensuing free throw and the Pistons wrapped up a 108-103 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Saturday night.
  18. roscoe36

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Carlos Delfino is squeezed out for Mo Evans

What was left unsaid in my post about Friday's loss to the Knicks was that Carlos Delfino didn't play a single minute while Maurice Evans logged 17. I've repeated my preference for Delfino over Maurice Evans so much that even I'm starting to get a little board, so I'm going to make a strong effort [...]

Rewarding players vs. staying competitive

The Pistons assembled their core with undervalued players that simply didn't fit in elsewhere. But can the Pistons continue to compete for championships after every key player has been compensated with rich, long-term contracts? That's the question being examined in The Price of Loyalty over at PistonsForum.com.
  19. roscoe36

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Pistons make things harder than they have to be against Bobcats

Alternate title: Um, is it time to start worrying yet?
    Statistically, a win is a win is a win — the final record does not reflect games a team should have won, nor does it make a special distinction regarding games it barely won. So perhaps we should just put Saturday's squeaker against the [...]

Joe Dumars takes questions

The Chicago Sun-Times has a nice Q & A with Pistons czar Joe Dumars:
    How do you plead to charges of being the main reason your team keeps winning despite continuous turnover in coaching and on the roster?
    I have great respect for the jobs that the coaches in this league do, but I have never [...]
  20. roscoe36

[Detroit Bad Boys]

Introducing Reader Pictures of the Week

Last week we announced the creation of a new Detroit Bad Boys group on Flickr, the popular (and free!) photo-sharing site. We're inviting Pistons fans far and wide to join, contributing as many Pistons-related pictures as possible. I'm happy to say that we now have eight members who are sharing a total of 66 pictures.
    In [...]

[BEYOND THE ARC]

Dumars speaks

Lacy J. Banks of The Chicago Sun-Times has a brief one-on-one with Pistons president Joe Dumars in Sunday's edition. Not...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.